+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Players you wouldnt be bothered about leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Just a thought.
    Other than Ponty End - is there anyone posting on here that actually goes to Oakwell ???
    Other than Shad and Ponty I believe that's it .

Ive had a season ticket for the last 30 years and in the past 60+ years the number of times I’ve miss a match at Oakwell is still well in double figures mostly due to illness or holidays but I’ve never purposely missed as many in one season as I have this and I’m expecting next season to beat that.

We’ve missed 5 home games this season. We’ve had ST for years. And gone regular away until pandemic That’s us done now. I’ll use the flexi tickets we still have for any games we go to next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We’ve missed 5 home games this season. We’ve had ST for years. And gone regular away until pandemic That’s us done now. I’ll use the flexi tickets we still have for any games we go to next year.
    Flexi ticket ?

I have one game of my current ST left, didnt go to the last because I had COVID, watched it on Telly and glad I didn't bother. Tomorrow might be the last time I see Oakwell in a while. It seems like renewing is akin to encouraging bad behaviour.

I was / am a Reserved + I think I got a game or two in the bank , actually I have no idea how that works and probably expired. Whats a flexi ticket ?

In the pandemic, when you got a season ticket, they allocated you tickets to be used at a later date…. I believe they can be used next season. We were reds reserved plus…. I’ll have to check my emails for more info….

We are contacting you regarding your Four Game Flexi Ticket with a reminder of how you will redeem your tickets. Apologies for repeating ourselves as we did send the information below previously, there is just one change to the timeframe, and we thought a reminder may be appreciated after 18 months. Tickets for our fist two home games will be on sale on Monday, 2nd August.

The four tickets were originally valid for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons. However, as no fans were permitted last season, we have extended the redemption period to include the 2022/23 season.

You have four tickets assigned to your account on the client reference number above. When a game is on sale that you wish to redeem ticket(s) for you can do so via your online ticket account, by coming to the Box Office in person or by calling to speak to club staff directly (not the ticketmaster call centre) on 01226 211183. Tickets are subject to availability, and they must be ordered in advance.

If you order via your online eticketing account, you will choose the seat(s) you want using the interactive seating map in your desired game. From the list of available price categories you simply select the nil value Flexi Ticket. You must ensure the online account you are logged into is the same as the client reference above.

If you are ordering online for others in your network who also have the Four Game Flexi Ticket ensure you assign each nil value ticket correctly.

The tickets can be used for any home league game during the 2021/2022 or 2022/2023 season.
    Tickets are not age or stand related.
    You can use one ticket for four different games or all four tickets for one game, the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We are contacting you regarding your Four Game Flexi Ticket with a reminder of how you will redeem your tickets. Apologies for repeating ourselves as we did send the information below previously, there is just one change to the timeframe, and we thought a reminder may be appreciated after 18 months. Tickets for our fist two home games will be on sale on Monday, 2nd August.

The four tickets were originally valid for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons. However, as no fans were permitted last season, we have extended the redemption period to include the 2022/23 season.

You have four tickets assigned to your account on the client reference number above. When a game is on sale that you wish to redeem ticket(s) for you can do so via your online ticket account, by coming to the Box Office in person or by calling to speak to club staff directly (not the ticketmaster call centre) on 01226 211183. Tickets are subject to availability, and they must be ordered in advance.

If you order via your online eticketing account, you will choose the seat(s) you want using the interactive seating map in your desired game. From the list of available price categories you simply select the nil value Flexi Ticket. You must ensure the online account you are logged into is the same as the client reference above.

If you are ordering online for others in your network who also have the Four Game Flexi Ticket ensure you assign each nil value ticket correctly.

The tickets can be used for any home league game during the 2021/2022 or 2022/2023 season.
    Tickets are not age or stand related.
    You can use one ticket for four different games or all four tickets for one game, the choice is yours.
    Thank you Jules88 , i will get logged in and see what is there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123