+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Tam Courts

I have heard today that Tam is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have heard today that Tam is toast.
    If Tam leaves then he goes with my very best wishes

Yet again embarrassing....... He had a good season , fair dooz. But.......... at least be transparent here. Nout wrong with ambition, but FFS ,in moderation. Unless I hear him say that he wants to stay here, he can soundbite his oversized arse doon the Hulltoon and get on the next train to wharever....

If he stays tho........... I apologise profusely Tam, and always knew you were a team player, and the man for the job...

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    If Tam leaves then he goes with my very best wishes
    Agreed.

And if Ogren & Asghar sack every manager who attracts attention and subsequently shows an interest in moving, we should brace ourselves for a lot of uncertainties in the future. I'm not enjoying this trend we seem to be setting. What happened to developing players & coaches to better themselves? Are we going to punt every one who looks to explore their options?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Agreed.

And if Ogren & Asghar sack every manager who attracts attention and subsequently shows an interest in moving, we should brace ourselves for a lot of uncertainties in the future. I'm not enjoying this trend we seem to be setting. What happened to developing players & coaches to better themselves? Are we going to punt every one who looks to explore their options?
    One season though FFS ??? mon now

Agreed.

It depends on the culture within Tannadice.
    If Courts was of the understanding he had a green light to openly apply with their knowledge then ok but in times past you did everything in secret and handed your notice in after you'd accepted the new job.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    One season though FFS ??? mon now
    So what, we happily get rid of every successful manager we have when they show an interest in bettering themselves (Neilson & Courts) along with punting every manager who doesn't perform to the standards (Mellon). We're going to go through quite a few managers in that case.

So what, we happily get rid of every successful manager we have when they show an interest in bettering themselves (Neilson & Courts) along with punting every manager who doesn't perform to the standards (Mellon). We're going to go through quite a few managers in that case.
    Call me a cynic but my guess Plan A was bank a few hundred thousand from Croatia and appoint Ross for free.

But that's based on nothing other than instinct. Definitely something going on in the absence of a club statement?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Call me a cynic but my guess Plan A was bank a few hundred thousand from Croatia and appoint Ross for free.

But that's based on nothing other than instinct. Definitely something going on in the absence of a club statement?
    Quite possible. There's no smoke without fire as they say, and there's a lot of smoke hanging about this one. 😕

Quite possible. There's no smoke without fire as they say, and there's a lot of smoke hanging about this one. 😕
    Ah well there's always next week 😬

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)