+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Tam Courts

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    so no sign of this on Croatian media but who knows? I think there have been more than one approach and I think we would try and get Fox back - not the Derry fox but the tory guy
    Maybe its a mistranslation and their last manager is taking them to court

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    It's time for you to disappear again. Thanks.

Steven Glass, Jack Ross, Maloney, all punted after having a single transfer window to shape a squad…. Some of the comments from fans about Tam last season were OTT, he could be out on his ear by October if he has a bad start, he has every right to take the step and cash when it’s on the table.

- aye my Croatian isn't too good tbh and google translate - well err...

It wasn't an abusive post, its was just a ****ing ridiculous post (can't even remember who posted it, so won't say what it was because it wasn't the guys fault, was just the end of the line)

Anyway, on topic, time to sit on the fence. Any appointment is going to be a huge risk, I just hope whoever it is is open minded and not stuck in the same old thought process which is killing Scottish football
    Yeah I know what you mean. And back on topic - def a risk. Noticed Scott Burns confirmed Croatia link so there is def something in it!

Steven Pressley has probably ruled himself out of the job, hence the Croatian team turned to Tam.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Whispers that it's all bull5h1t...

Hope this is the case, last thing we need is instability again, I knew he'd move on but not so soon, thought we would have a couple seasons or so without having to look for a new manager

Sure Utd would have just come out and dismissed it if that was the case. Would be great country to live in, great career opportunity, but at this stage would be big gamble for his career, plus he has a young family, so lots professional and personal to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Sure Utd would have just come out and dismissed it if that was the case. Would be great country to live in, great career opportunity, but at this stage would be big gamble for his career, plus he has a young family, so lots professional and personal to consider.
    He was applying for jobs abroad before he joined Utd in 2019 (I think) so in terms of moving family etc I can't see him being bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    He was applying for jobs abroad before he joined Utd in 2019 (I think) so in terms of moving family etc I can't see him being bothered.
    Probably right but what about the kids, three ****agers and a young one if I remember properly.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)