+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Tam Courts

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's got to be for more money? I said in a previous post that because he'd have been all too eager to take our role as head coach that he'd be on bottom dollar so therefor I'd say we didn't offer to up his salary so he fkd off to Half Man Half Biscuit��
    nice ending mate

This whole thing is totally bizarre! I'm wicki-ing Budapest Honved and listed is Head Coach : Tam Courts with a loan Saltire alongside all the Hungarian flags. Historically they're a renowned club and our allegedly flukey head coach has landed. It's like one of these daft dreams. You couldnae mak it up!

Could Tam be the Scottish Czaba?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61816031

I wish Tam every success at Honved. I really hope he does well. We don't know the full story about why he departed and probably never will. But despite some hard to watch performances he delivered what we wanted in terms of league placing.

Hopefully the new manager can build on that and take us to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    This whole thing is totally bizarre! I'm wicki-ing Budapest Honved and listed is Head Coach : Tam Courts with a loan Saltire alongside all the Hungarian flags. Historically they're a renowned club and our allegedly flukey head coach has landed. It's like one of these daft dreams. You couldnae mak it up!
    Tam's mate (and ex Utd Head of Tactical Performance) Chris Docherty is the Sporting Director. It's easy to see why he got the job.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Tam's mate (and ex Utd Head of Tactical Performance) Chris Docherty is the Sporting Director. It's easy to see why he got the job.
    So the Croatian team being interested was likely a load of pish then and it was this team all along?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    So the Croatian team being interested was likely a load of pish then and it was this team all along?
    No idea mate but it seems likely.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...t-27244710.amp

Don't worry Elvis, no one gives a **** what you think. I'm guessing you've ruled us out though?

"I’m not privy to what goes on behind the scenes at Tannadice."

They should've just ended the interview after the first 12 words.

Elvis (& Gunboat) ((& my taxi driver)) ain't wrong I think.
    Something's not right.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)