+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: h**ny tory watching **** sweepstake

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Not in work time.
    Donsdaft is, I understand a self-employed businessman, where his job title is The Mannie, which I suppose means he can do what the **** he likes during his working hours. In fact, being in the bins trade, and there being correlation (say church people) between giving it nine-nought on the old walking stick and reduced eyesight, he might be able to claim subscriptions to adult sites as a legitimate business expense for the purposes of research.

Mrs Donsdaft is my business partner and does the books do I would never get away with that.

I still get some sort of pleasure at trade fairs wearing a badge that has the job title “ The Mannie “ alongside the corporate job title crap everyone else is wearing.

Small pleasures min.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Mrs Donsdaft is my business partner and does the books do I would never get away with that.

I still get some sort of pleasure at trade fairs wearing a badge that has the job title “ The Mannie “ alongside the corporate job title crap everyone else is wearing.

Small pleasures min.
    What sort of books?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Small pleasures min.
    At one organisation I was unfortunately employed by, I was seconded (banished) to a section where there was a right lazy idle ****er who was referred to as ‘Toblerone’.

The MD, a fine loon, used it when speaking about him one day, and I enquired as to why this handle had been given to him. “Because he’s a chocolate with slopey shoulders”, I was told. Probably the most Aberdonian thing I have ever heard.

“Neil Parish, the MP being investigated for allegedly watching ****ography in the Commons, is expected to resign as an MP today, the BBC has been told.”

So the non existent wine rolls over but seen as he has been on the news saying that the first time he viewed this material he was looking for tractors but went to a website with a similar name I though we could see who could get the best tractors/p*rn website name.

I've not got much at the moment...

www.pullingpower.com?

www.howtoplough.com?

Over to you.

* Tin foil hat on *

Given that he doesn’t fit the description of the weirdo when the story first broke, and the fact he’s in a safe seat for by election purposes, do you think he might be taking the fall for some other gimp? It would explain that interview he did on GBeebies News

Plowing furrows with Fergie?

I have been a little worried about this, but thought I just hadn’t kept up with modern slang.

I’d harvest her combines etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    * Tin foil hat on *

Given that he doesn’t fit the description of the weirdo when the story first broke, and the fact he’s in a safe seat for by election purposes, do you think he might be taking the fall for some other gimp? It would explain that interview he did on GBeebies News
    Hmmm...could you narrow that down a bit further?
    I mean, it's not as thought there are that many to choose from.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast