+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two more Tory MP's in a spot of bother...

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Local news at lunch time in the north east. Sir Keir and his drinking exploits in Hartlepool when he was photographed, but the Durham police decided not to pursue matters until this week when it was pointed out that BJ had been fined for something very similar in his own home!
    Sweet, working class Angela was asked if she was also present and said that she wasn't, however, on further investigation, it just so happens that she WAS there and it has opened up another needless can of worms.
    Have they really nothing better to occupy their time? HOw much do they get paid for trying to find fault with each other?
    What has "working class" got to do with it FFS?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What has "working class" got to do with it FFS?
    She never stops 'chucking ' it out about where she comes from, I was only quoting how she portrays herself.
    As far as lying, duplicitous PMs are concerned ---I can remember several of those in my 75 years, it really is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    She never stops 'chucking ' it out about where she comes from, I was only quoting how she portrays herself.
    As far as lying, duplicitous PMs are concerned ---I can remember several of those in my 75 years, it really is nothing new.
    Here's some posh Tory totty up to her neck in PPE scandal. Do these f*ckers never learn? I'd love to see Hancock dragged into this quagmire.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Boris should be proud of what he has achieved.
    Come on Chris, you can give credit to Boris for many things, or blame him for many things if that's more your inclination, but to blame him for the current lamentable state of politics/politicians in this country is really unfair.

For example, I have in my possession a book called 'The Little Red Book of Labour Sleaze', it highlights the lies, scams, frauds, duplicity etc of Labour politicians in the Blair government and it was written about 15 years ago. I think you can still get it on Amazon if you're interested, when you read it you realise there is nothing new or especially corrupt about the current Tory administration, or Boris even, in fact you might come to the conclusion that in comparison he's an amateur, just playing at it.

He did manage to get himself convicted whilst in office but you're right sinkov, he is an amateur, just playing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    He did manage to get himself convicted whilst in office but you're right sinkov, he is an amateur, just playing at it.
    Convicted of what ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Convicted of what ?
    ...of being a complete bellend sinkov.

Attachment 21663

MP's

Maloderous Picaroons.

I have no time for any of them.

...the more deceitful they are - the more they're rewarded, which is why their ranks have been filled with degenerate double crossing scum.

...but end of, it's all just an act of distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ...of being a complete bellend sinkov.
    Fair cop BT, bang to rights, guilty as charged. But I'm trying to think of any MP who isn't a bellend, and right at this moment I'm struggling to come up with a name, any name. I'll give it some thought and if I think of one I'll post it on here toot sweet.

Tony Benn

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)