+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two more Tory MP's in a spot of bother...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Fair cop BT, bang to rights, guilty as charged. But I'm trying to think of any MP who isn't a bellend, and right at this moment I'm struggling to come up with a name, any name. I'll give it some thought and if I think of one I'll post it on here toot sweet.
    I'll give you...

Attachment 21666

Honest beyond reproach and true to her values.

Pity the Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition is a complete bellend too!

Attachment 21667

It has come to pass that Parish “of his own admission” has committed a criminal offence under the Indecent Displays (Control) Act of 1981.

Carries a maximum sentence of two years in the slammer. "Looking for tractors my arse!"

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Tony Benn
    Different gravy Chris, from a different era, those days are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll give you...

Attachment 21666

Honest beyond reproach and true to her values.
    Ah, the luscious Becky BT. She was the future once.

Different gravy Chris, from a different era, those days are long gone.
    Certainly is sinkov, it is 21 years since he retired as an MP.

Ah, the luscious Becky BT. She was the future once.
    She has all the time in the world mon ami.

She has all the time in the world mon ami.
    David Frost being touted for a 'safe' Tory seat, if there is such a thing nowadays. I would suggest he is a far more likely future PM than the luscious Becky is.

It has come to pass that Parish “of his own admission” has committed a criminal offence under the Indecent Displays (Control) Act of 1981.
    Does flashing your minge at PMQs also constitute an offence under said Act ? I don't know, I only ask, perhaps Angela could tell us, or possibly Sir Keir, he's an expert on matters legal I believe.

Does flashing your minge at PMQs also constitute an offence under said Act ? I don't know, I only ask, perhaps Angela could tell us, or possibly Sir Keir, he's an expert on matters legal I believe.
    I thought horrible misogyny would not be to your taste mon ami, but then again you vote Tory, so anything is possible I suppose.

No idea what constitutes 'horrible misogyny' BT, I merely comment on the fact that Angela was flashing her minge at PMQs, and wondered if this constituted an offence under the Indecent Displays (Control) Act of 1981. I notice you failed to answer the question, perhaps like me, you just don't know ? To be fair to Angela, I don't think she really was exposing her lady garden, I suspect she was wearing tights and knickers, I couldn't tell, the TV camera was perched too high, Boris would know for sure.

It did occur to me at the time, that back in the day if I'd have taken a girlfriend home for tea dressed as Angela was for PMQs, my old mum would have been pleasant and polite, made her tea, chatted afterwards and then when she'd gone would have said 'And don't even think of bringing that slapper back here for her tea again'.

Her attire was disgraceful, showing a complete lack of respect for her position, standing in for the Leader of HM Opposition at PMQs, and the House of Commons, the Mother of all Parliaments. But she's a Lefty, what else can one expect ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)