+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mowbray

Mowbray

Sounds like he's off when his contract runs out.

“What do you want me to think? I don’t feel I’m being disloyal here by saying anything other than it looks like I’m leaving”

“There’s no contract discussions. I’m out of contract very, very soon”

It's not mowbray going that concerns me as I probably feel his time is up but what our owners have as a replacement.
    They have a shocking record and mowbray was the only appointment that has done alright.
    The next appointment needs to be a decent one or the hard work giving us stability will be lost.

Might not be the pick of champs but for me it should be Houghton.
    Stock is low,after the forest disaster but prior to that,he knew how to get teams out of this division.
    Might be a good time to approach.
    He might relish a clean slate to work from.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Might not be the pick of champs but for me it should be Houghton.
    Stock is low,after the forest disaster but prior to that,he knew how to get teams out of this division.
    Might be a good time to approach.
    He might relish a clean slate to work from.
    If we had anything about us as a club we would have gotten Cooper, who is undoing all Hughtons work at Forest and turning them into a proper side. They will go up in 2nd place, we will beat Bournemouth on Sat.
    I would go for Farke who took Norwich up twice, a very good manager at this level.
    What we do not want to go near, is a journeyman manager who has been around too long.
    Almost all this division is made up of Pearon's, Hughtons etc ....hence why most of them are going nowhere.

Wed desperately need a younger man in charge with new fresh ideas.

touble is ...its utter ****e like Hughton who we can realistically attract so no point me suggesting anything different. A load players leave in the summer, and it will be some journeyman bloke who's heart isn't it anymore going through the motions who will be the man to re-build.
    I can see Div1 approaching very quickly here.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)