+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln

Lincoln

So, the last game of a season to forget. Probably no swansong from Porter as he may still be carrying an injury. Most players who are leaving will probably already know and I don't think that will hugely affect the lineup.
    I would expect that Morris would like to kick-start his 'official' managerial career with a win and I'm predicting that he will. 2-1 to the Alex.
    Have a good (intriguing) summer, everyone!

The new management are desperate for a win, I don't think that we will quite manage it. I'm going for a 1-1 scoreline. Let's hope for a productive close season and pray that we find somebody remotely close to Tommy's ability.

Am watching the game with Lincoln commentary. I must say they must be the worst pair I've ever heard. Every Alex player is called 'a Crewe player'. And happily as the pundit was going on about about holes in the Crewe defence, Long scored🤣

Finney skies it from 5 yards🤬

And 2 more and finally he goes off.

So Lincoln equalise from a corner while 2 of our players are off the pitch having had treatment. That can't be right!

Well that was inevitable! 10 minutes playing like the rest of the season has allowed Lincoln to take the game.

For once my main complaint is that we didn't take chances. And then of course the fannying around in the last 10 minutes and conceding the ball easily.

When I heard we have a manager, an assistant manager and three other management names mentioned who were all at the game then we have surely lost the plot when all we need is ONE manager not FIVE managers and how much of those non producers cost the club in wages? Lets say a conservative 30K each and that is 150 grand right there...I suspect its a lot more than that?

I said we would appoint the same old faces and guess we will get the same old results next season...The manager said he will talk to everyone and so we are getting a committee in charge of each game then?

Hi Mike. How did the operation go, are you now up and raring to go?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast