+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Agree with BFPand Optipez.

I'm wavering on Burch.

Barring a miraculous run of results in the play offs, give him the summer and ten games of next season.

If recruitment and playing style don't show the necessary changes - can't see the point in repeating this experiment for another full season.
    Personally would make a decision now, either you go all in in the summer or get rid now

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Didn't IB sign him?
    Yes, but only played him in desperation after three defeats and a poor draw at Tamworth. He scored on his debut and had to be kept in. First run of poor results and he was first man dropped. Got back in then took the rap for the Torquay defeat and hasn't been seen since.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Fully agree. He's not a Burch type player, he'll pick Francis every time which is why Burch is the problem.
    That’s the thing, in what universe does Francis bring more to a team than Vincent? Just nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That’s the thing, in what universe does Francis bring more to a team than Vincent? Just nonsense.
    In a multi pass backwards and sideways universe.

It would seem the players can do their job if they aren’t hampered by Burchinall’s ideas, ideas dreamed up by by a man who never played professional football.

For me - he either gets us up via the play-offs or he goes. They are a lottery but he's had an entire season and hasn't improved on things to a point where I don't think they'd hinder us next season too.

Burchnall must go if we don't go up in playoffs, no ifs no bugs just go!!! And take half the team with him. Utter disgrace Vincent and Sam don't start every single match

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    For me - he either gets us up via the play-offs or he goes. They are a lottery but he's had an entire season and hasn't improved on things to a point where I don't think they'd hinder us next season too.
    This. No point playing this style of football if it doesn't get you up. Also has had chance to bring in some steel to the squad but hasn't. Burchnall is turning out to be another disappointment.

Maybe the problem is the bros, even Ardley seems to be thriving now he doesn't have to implement the bros style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Maybe the problem is the bros, even Ardley seems to be thriving now he doesn't have to implement the bros style of play.
    That's my conclusion. Said it before, his style of play for SM is completely different to when at Notts

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast