+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔ Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dover Athletic 02.05.22 [NL]

❔ Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dover Athletic 02.05.22 [NL]

Notts 5 - 0 Dover

Wootton x3, Roberts, Rodrigues

Who really cares anymore, it's painfully obvious to me that we're going nowhere this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts 5 - 0 Dover

Wootton x3, Roberts, Rodrigues

I love your enthusiasm, but sadly am finding it difficult to justify driving up to Nottingham on a Bank Holiday Monday to watch a team that have let us down so badly today. I’m not even sure where the responsibility lies. Yes, ultimately it is the manager, but surely the players should have enough “fire in their bellies” to see off a team so lowly placed in the National League.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I love your enthusiasm, but sadly am finding it difficult to justify driving up to Nottingham on a Bank Holiday Monday to watch a team that have let us down so badly today. I’m not even sure where the responsibility lies. Yes, ultimately it is the manager, but surely the players should have enough “fire in their bellies” to see off a team so lowly placed in the National League.
    Credit to you if you do come up, I’ve definitely decided to play tennis on Monday now instead of going to the match and as I’ve pointed out many a time (but a certain follower scoffs at and tries to take the piss) if the habit breaks it’s a worrying trend and you end up becoming a follower too.

2-1 (Wotton, Rodrgues) 6234

Lose 1-0

Easy 3-0 win.

Followed by another easy couple of wins before losing away at Maidenhead…then losing in the playoff QF.

You can see the scenario two days before, we go 3 or 4 up then play possession football and don't try and get any more.

Us 1 Them 2

Notts 1 Dover 3 - I need a freak score to win.

6-0 win

Brooks 6 (change in keeper reaps dividends - 3 wind assisted punts go in and then they give him 3 pens 2nd half to complete his double hat-trick)

Att: 6262 (what else is there to do Bank Holiday Monday?)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast