+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No R in the month

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Due to the criminally stupid prawcess in hiring the manager, I’ll hang fire on the backing until I see any signs that he’s capable of doing the job he’s got on his hands. Nothing as yet.

Over to you Jim
    He’s got my backing in that I’ll happily ignore the recent ridiculous calls for his head as he needs a chance to show what he can do in the transfer market.

The only way is up. We need to be where Hearts are - at least - next season though.

Can he do it? I have my doubts based on what we’ve seen so far, but he’s got my backing to get the time to try…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89;40032004h
    Due to the criminally stupid prawcess in hiring the manager
    As you are on the inside of what the "prawcess" is such that you can claim ut was "criminally stupid" perhaps you could tell us exactly what that was. No madie uppy stories please. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    As you are on the inside of what the "prawcess" is such that you can claim ut was "criminally stupid" perhaps you could tell us exactly what that was. No madie uppy stories please. Ta.
    No problem. We paid good money to hire him, despite him never having done anything at all to merit an interview, never mind the job. Unless I’m missing something?

No problem. We paid good money to hire him, despite him never having done anything at all to merit an interview, never mind the job. Unless I’m missing something?
    Exactly. Based on seven games won. So I guess he's now won 9 league games all season. Incredible that's all it took to get the hot seat at AFC. It's little wonder we've won a paltry 2 diddy cups in 32 years, we're tinpot. But, as others have said, no more mention of the R word, so now its time to back the manager. Needs a good start though, and sustained into the winter months. As ever its all on recruitment. All this mention of ex buddies though is worrying.

How twowins got the job is one of the great mysteries of our time. There is zero evidence that he is a good manager so I predict he will be fired sometime next season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12