+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Rivalries In League 1 For Next Season

“Leeds are our bitter rivals to be honest but theyre in the league above currently so we dont play each other but when we do theres more of an edge to it “

Ay, them were the days ……. When Lumplard led you’re lot to a win at Elland Road in the play offs or perhaps I should say when we imploded. Still, what goes around comes around and here we are “comfortably” in the Premiership 😥 and you guys are where you are.

Credit to Rooney for staying with you, many would have jumped ship.

As I said with Forest, it just felt like they wanted them up because its better fir their prem brand the likes of Leeds and Forest are there over a Burnley/Huddersfield

They can big up the liverpool stuff and they can proper rim the Leeds and Leicester rivalries, its easier to sell than say a Burnley vs Huddersfield snoozefest, even if the games are dull they can still talk about historical rivalries and sell it to the mugs abroad

Theyll quickly learn their club is just an extension for the brand

£200 a pop to attend walking pace soccer with a rigged var system that takes hours to get a simple decision wrong

Enjoy red dogs

DCFCA, no one has to ‘big up’ the Liverpool stuff...they do that themselves with two winners and two runners up in the four competitions they entered this season.
    Burnley were relegated because they didn’t get as many points as Leeds or Everton and Forest have been promoted because - and it hurts me to say it - they deserved to be. Simple as that.
    Historically both Huddersfield and Burnley are as big as Leeds and Leicester. There is no conspiracy...get over yourself.
    Maybe...just maybe...you’d have a case about Derby being treated differently from other clubs in relation to financial irregularities and FFP...or maybe MM just got caught with his hand in the (metaphorical) till.
    Suggest you stick to that one because the rest of your rants just make you look a little bitter and twisted and everyone knows there isn’t a single Derby fan who wouldn’t swap with those from Forest tonight.
    Our time will come but in the meantime spare a thought for Huddersfield...two teams in two big finals on consecutive days and both went home empty handed beaten by the slenderest of margins.

All ill say on ffp

Where did the money go from all the player sales... ie Ince Vyds, hughes hendrick etc

?

As for Forest fans enjoy it because the novelty will soon wear off once their watching snail pace football and being charged through the nose for the pleasure

I said this befire they went up and ill say it again because they will have to admit it themselves come December

200m quid they wont see a penny off, its all going in offshore bank accounts and being used for money laundering

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    As for Forest fans enjoy it because the novelty will soon wear off once their watching snail pace football and being charged through the nose for the pleasure

I said this befire they went up and ill say it again because they will have to admit it themselves come December

200m quid they wont see a penny off, its all going in offshore bank accounts and being used for money laundering
    Oh DCFC. Do you need a hug or cuddle?
    You seem so starved of love, it's heartbreaking.
    I don't care one hoots tonight about your prophercies.
    I have had a lovely day out and am absolutely shattered.

As for your money concpiracies, who knows.
    But Marinakis had a plan to get us promoted inside 4-5 years. He's achieved it and much more.
    The academy is now top notch and we have kids coming through every season.
    He's delivered. Can Morris say the same?

Go to bed deary, I will soon and expect a very nice night xxx

How quickly fickle football club fans forget haha

An owner that has had journalists murdered and one that uses the loophole in regards to the football manager cheat code of owning another club and selling players to them to get around ffp, pretty much what they sla**ed off Watford for

I see youve totally ignored the var fix ups today as well, cant wait to hear you all moaning about that next season when the boot is on the other foot

Sleep well me old mucker and dream about a snaggy 1 0 at Wembley where the winners get to roll over for the big boys in the promised land haha.

Ill wager one more thing as well

None of them will be moaning about parachute payments if and when they go back down... fickle

Chortle!

Ive just had a look on their main forum and ive already seen a “i could care less about the efl and their ffp now, weve gone and flown away so **** em.”

As i said last week... im gonna have a right laugh at their hypocrisy now.

Chortle!

All ive heard today is how we’re broke and how loaded they are, as I said hypocrisy at its finest

Chortle!

They seem to be getting desperate tryimg to wind us up as well, resorting to “theyll quickly grow tired of league 1”

We wont necause we’re a massive club in that league and a big attraction for the day trippers, not to mention the football is better to watch and not slow go chess like moves you see in the prem

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)