Well, I suppose any team now that is now safe will be looking at how they can improve and what changes are needed, summer may closed for us but not for the club, Manager, scouts etc.
What can we do to improve, what is our target and our goal in a season that will be disrupted by the corrupt World cup?
New players, who knows what's SG is thinking but some big decisions to be made, do we go all out to keep Phil? Do we let the likes of Konsa and Dougie go, do we give Ings more time, should we be looking for a New Captain? How much can we spend and who do we ship out, would anyone want the players we don't. For me, it's Midfield, yes we know others areas are needed but what was blatantly missing from the team on Saturday was a strong commaning no nonsense midfielder, a general if you like. I do not think we need a rebuild more like a make over, 3 players of quality in, maybe twice that out with a sprinkle of youth! We need to change the mindset, get fitter, never say die and become more ruthless on goal while becoming meaner in defence, if we can do that then I think a top 8 finish should be the target with a goal of getting to a cup final and Winning it, League Cup, why not.its been a very disruptive season, nothing new at VP but now maybe try and follow the West Ham or Wolves Model, time for calm and not panic especially in the transfer market.
Thoughts or just too early?