+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Dover Athletic [NL]

If you want passion in the game, it works both ways. There will be exceptions, but for the most part the supporters who literally roar their approval the loudest on the terraces will also boo the loudest, depending on what is happening on the pitch.

By the sounds of it, the fans have been behind Notts for the most part since relegation, but Dover may serve as a warning as to what might be around the corner should Notts fail to get promoted yet again.

Everyone sees the games differently. Therefore opposite opinions and thoughts are guaranteed, Emotions and frustrations are usually shared but if not, it doesn't mean that people are wrong, it's just an opinion. Some people have negative opinions some have positive. It's the way it is. I can't understand why the same people jump on certain peoples posts just because they don't agree. It's pathetic
    I have spent a lot of money following Notts away from home this season and have on occasion vented my frustration on here after certain performances, which i feel i'm entitled to do, but at the end of the day i'll be at the next fixture supporting Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Everyone sees the games differently. Therefore opposite opinions and thoughts are guaranteed, Emotions and frustrations are usually shared but if not, it doesn't mean that people are wrong, it's just an opinion. Some people have negative opinions some have positive. It's the way it is. I can't understand why the same people jump on certain peoples posts just because they don't agree. It's pathetic
    I have spent a lot of money following Notts away from home this season and have on occasion vented my frustration on here after certain performances, which i feel i'm entitled to do, but at the end of the day i'll be at the next fixture supporting Notts.
    Spot on Rainbow.. COYPs

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425