+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained list and transfer targets

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    He’s been proving people wrong ever since we signed him and no doubt will again next year
    Maybe they are getting him ready for the much talked about defensive coach role I think he will play a part next season player wise but probably not as regularly I think Woody himself would admit he’s not the quickest but he can definitely still do a job depending who were playing and who he’s marking and is a great link man between players and management anyway
    Exactly this. 1 in 3 perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Signed as a winger, but we are no longer playing wingers but wing backs. He was great as a winger when fit, but we need a wing back if we are playing 352 next season
    What makes you think we will play 3-5-2 with wing backs?
    Blackpool were quoted on here as a team to aspire to in surviving in the Championship, they didn't play wing backs, neither did Luton or Bournemouth. Until the squad is sorted for next season it's anyone's guess how he will set up home and away. Tony Stewart has said extra funding for this seasons budget, let's see how that transpires during the next couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can't see him getting in match day 18 player squad if we're going to compete in the championship.

He will be in the match day 18, trust me.

If Wood plays, it will be 3 CBs, then depends if it with be 352, 3411 or 541/532.
    Warne likes his 5 channels, ever since we played Bournemouth. It's now his preferred formation at the back, how many times this season have we seen the teamsheet and thought I wonder what formation he's going for, he might be trying 4 at back etc, only to realise it's still 352 but with players out of position.
    Not saying that it will be 352 next season but most likely it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    He will be in the match day 18, trust me.
    That's because we won't be able to compete just try and survive

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    That's because we won't be able to compete just try and survive
    So surviving isnt competing? I dont understand that comment booth? Whether a team is trying to survive/trying to get promotion/ trying to get in play offs or just looking to consolidate All teams have different agendas, but to attempt to achieve those agendas they have to compete first and foremost, and ours absolutely is to survive. UTM

Oh here he is boothy our resident killjoy crawled out from under his stone not heard from you for a few weeks we’ve missed you pal sorry in case you didn’t notice or maybe you did we got promoted sorry to piss on your parade oh and more bad news Woody signed a new year contract I’m sure there’s loads of other positive news regarding our beloved RUFC but don’t want to bombard you with too much good news go and have a lie down

MMM all gone. Miller, Mattock and McDonald.
    Allegedly of course 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MMM all gone. Miller, Mattock and McDonald.
    Allegedly of course 😉
    Miller, Mattock McDonald and Michael

MMMM

Could be Michael x2

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast