+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained list and transfer targets

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Dear oh dear.

Honestly think we'd get best of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I like Rathbone but a midfield 3 of him Barlaser Wiles will it work in the championship? I'd like a Vaulks type player in there. What about swapping Wiles for Edmunds Green? Huddersfield said to be interested in Wiles. I wouldn't be against that.
    ....having seen Cayton's post I simply had to check this out. You fell off a chair gru and banged your head or summat?

REG is good but Wiles is class and a lot more to offer as a midfield player. Valuation on both...who knows? In today's market, I'd say £500,000 - £750,000 for REG as he's a new an upcoming player whereas Wiles is well cemented and proven in our side so you've got to be asking for £2 - £3 Million for him surely.

You fell off it twice?

'Oh Nurse...I say Nurse, the patient requires immediate meds can you help?'

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You fell off it twice?

'Oh Nurse...I say Nurse, the patient requires immediate meds can you help?'

Edmunds Green was outstanding when he got back in the side towards the end of last season no laspes. If he's only worth max' £750,000 think we'd be in for him. Can't say Wiles doesn't have lapses. As an attacking midfield player Wiles his going to command more of a fee. It's about opinions still say a midfield 3 of Rathbone Barlaser Wiles in the championship won't work.

...and Ladapo...now he's gone - wanted to be 'the main man' according to the 'Tiger but with Smudge well established that was never on - and his hot/cold performances never merited being first team sheet name. Hope Hull, MKD or whoever takes him know what his expectations are...

thanks for the goals Freddie - helped us to two promotions

I know you do. We wouldn't, but I know you think we would.

Edmunds Green was outstanding when he got back in the side towards the end of last season no laspes. If he's only worth max' £750,000 think we'd be in for him. Can't say Wiles doesn't have lapses. As an attacking midfield player Wiles his going to command more of a fee. It's about opinions still say a midfield 3 of Rathbone Barlaser Wiles in the championship won't work.
    The figure on REG all depends what happens with Town wether they go up or not. Hit the Prem and you can treble that price. Of the current valuation would of course have add ons just like Wiles if he left.

Ladapo's gone! Thank f.ook for that.
    Where to and how much?

....having seen Cayton's post I simply had to check this out. You fell off a chair gru and banged your head or summat?

REG is good but Wiles is class and a lot more to offer as a midfield player. Valuation on both...who knows? In today's market, I'd say £500,000 - £750,000 for REG as he's a new an upcoming player whereas Wiles is well cemented and proven in our side so you've got to be asking for £2 - £3 Million for him surely.
    agree with wiles valuation but get ready for the great Rotherham united give away sale players going cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Where to and how much?
    Grist, they've let him walk away for nothing, didn't take the option of the 12 month extension as explained in my earlier post.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast