+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained list and transfer targets

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    I love woody and what he brings to the team , experience determination , the will to win but if he plays regularly in the championship he will get butchered by faster and more intelligent forwards. Maybe clever forwards is the word I’m looking for. With our limited budget can we afford to carry passengers in the championship.
    Maybe “ cheating” is the word you’re looking for?

Can’t believe ours wasn’t released last week, what we waiting for now?

Chillax man....the players were in America, and maybe he wants to do the right thing and tell them face to face, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Chillax man....the players were in America, and maybe he wants to do the right thing and tell them face to face, I'm sure we'll find out soon.
    They were back beginning of week, some were spoken to beforehand and they know their fate now that’s why Wood has a one year contract and Miller is released so what are they actually waiting for?

Maybe Ladapo is ****ing it up

Btw Warney has spoken to possible new players via zoom
    Last edited by millertop; 16-05-2022 at 10:40 AM.

The Warne gospel has been spread far and wide now.
    Potential new players will know all about the good work that's being done, the stadium etc.
    They will actually want to come here.

A few Ollie Rathbone type signings will be very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Potential new players will know all about the good work that's being done, the stadium etc.

Let’s hope so, some will still come down to wages

Think the club have put themselves in loan shop window especially with Reg’s comments so hopefully we won’t have a problem there, let’s not use it too much though unless it’s necessary

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    They were back beginning of week, some were spoken to beforehand and they know their fate now that’s why Wood has a one year contract and Miller is released so what are they actually waiting for?

Maybe Ladapo is ****ing it up

Btw Warney has spoken to possible new players via zoom
    Maybe we should cut our losses with Ladapo, its alright extending his contract but what if no one wants to pay a fee for him!

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Maybe we should cut our losses with Ladapo, its alright extending his contract but what if no one wants to pay a fee for him!
    I won’t be surprised if we release him, patience has a cut off point

Paul David tweeted a reply to say list will be made available his week but no set time. Says players have already been informed.

Only rumours I have heard is Ladapo linked with Hull and MK, but MK boss one of the favoured candidates for the QPR job.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post

I like Rathbone but a midfield 3 of him Barlaser Wiles will it work in the championship? I'd like a Vaulks type player in there. What about swapping Wiles for Edmunds Green? Huddersfield said to be interested in Wiles. I wouldn't be against that.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast