+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team to end the season

Very happy to lose my £30 bet on that game tonight

They have to be big favourites in the playoffs but hopefully the curse will strike again.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Couldn't watch, kept checking the score, turned on Radio Red after Bournemouth scored. Inevitably Frey was reminding listeners that they must not be disappointed and be thankful they are in the play offs, but you could hear it in his voice that he was gutted and hopefully the pressure and anxiety that they could screw up in the play-offs yet again will sow the seeds of doubt and be their undoing.
    All three Nottinghamshire sides (probably) in the play offs, has that ever happened before? A massive month for local football.
    From the BBC live text:

For Nottingham Forest, focus turns to the play-offs, and for their fans there are so many moments to haunt them that will linger large now. Sheffield United when they were 2-0 up at Bramall Lane in 2003 and still beaten. Winning at Yeovil and collapsing at home. Blown out by Blackpool and Swansea. These moments are imprinted on Forest minds.

Hopefully another club will be added to that enjoyable list.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    They have to be big favourites in the playoffs but hopefully the curse will strike again.
    Not at the moment, they are 5/2 joint favourites with Sheff U with William Hill.

Got to be worth a few quid.

Doesn't matter who's in the end of season team. We're not going up as the players have no guts.

Re: f****T.

What gets me is everybody seems scared ****less of them. Nobody wants to attack them or take them on.That is the only way to beat them.

It's inevitable they will go up in the play offs 'cos they don't conceed hardly any goals.Unless someone actually takes them on they will win.

Glad I don't live in Notts these days.It will be a fkg living nightmare there if they go up.

It's like we HAVE to be so happy they are doing well because we are from Nottingham.

Nevertheless...FK the redneck *******s.I hate them and their ****er fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Doesn't matter who's in the end of season team. We're not going up as the players have no guts.
    Maybe you will finally get one right Bob, the odds are certainly with you this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not at the moment, they are 5/2 joint favourites with Sheff U with William Hill.

Insurance bet for sure just like my £30 bet tonight. Happy to lose didn't want to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Glad I got on early, they are now a best priced 7/4.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123