+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Management team confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I think that Wullie has been forthright with them to be honest and told them a few uncomfortable truths again expressing what the fans think. Isn't it great?
    My thoughts exactly Spike.

Just hope he builds a team with mostly experience complemented by youth not like the season gone where it was the other way about.
    All going to depend if the BOD back him.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Just hope he builds a team with mostly experience complemented by youth not like the season gone where it was the other way about.
    All going to depend if the BOD back him.
    I’ve got more faith in Wullie than I ever did in AJ.
    He’s already got several plans in place and is well known & respected throughout football.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    That's the first time in years the club has announced who they're releasing.
    I'm liking this already, definitely a step forward.

Such a difference since Queens got shot of Johnston. It’s great that manager and the club are working together as one.
    The PR has improved massively

do thay no release most the squad every season deek ,this team defo needed cleared out but its the recruitment that will matter ,we need better quality than last term with some proven higher league experience in there this time around ,too many young whipper snappers last season cost the club a relegation ,im hoping willie has a better eye in his recruitment this term than the fodder johnstone brought in .

the key positions are needed 2 proven goalscoring strikers one with pace and other with hight and strength ,a classy central mid and a dominant centre half have to be priority .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    the key positions are needed 2 proven goalscoring strikers one with pace and other with hight and strength ,a classy central mid and a dominant centre half have to be priority .
    In Wullie we trust. Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    do thay no release most the squad every season deek ,this team defo needed cleared out but its the recruitment that will matter ,we need better quality than last term with some proven higher league experience in there this time around ,too many young whipper snappers last season cost the club a relegation ,im hoping willie has a better eye in his recruitment this term than the fodder johnstone brought in .
    Yeah most years it's a clear out but the club went through a period of not announcing who would be released.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)