+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tories set to make big gains in local authority elections

Tories set to make big gains in local authority elections

­

Total idiot, i have been reviewing your posts, a rare accolade, and it is plain you are on a wind up. Its too blunt to be effective. Some form of proof of your views would help to camoflage your fun.

Because of your lack of sophistication, i suspect that your name has a ring of truth.

I know that you will pass up this chance of explaining yourself, and expanding my understanding of how limited your abilities are. So remain silent, as any further communications will result in an unintended humiliation from myself.

If you are having trouble understanding this note, then show it to others, i presume you know someone who can shed some light, or they may do, to remain positive.

Let's be quite Frank, Thursday's vote was a flaying of the Labour Party and quite rightly so.

We of the Conservative bent are generous spirited enough to want Partygate consigned to the bin. It is an embarrassment to the Labour Party but nevertheless we want it to cease to be in the news. It is clear that nobody in Downing Street told the Prime Minister that any parties took place there and we have to believe that, because Conservatives always tell the truth. Whereas the leader of the Labour Party was seen eating a pizza at their Hartlepool constituency office. Obviously this was a party. Indeed we know that worldwide this is known. There are no longer any carnivals on the streets of Rio De Janeiro, Hawaiian beaches are deserted as are those of the south of France, Monaco and Italy. Everyone in those places who wants a good time has moved to Hartlepool in order to be at the 24 / 7 / 365 parties held at the Hartlepool Labour Party constituency office.

On the subject of Owen Paterson MP let's be plain. In almost every part of the world capitalism rules and quite rightly market forces prevail. Owen Paterson was bought and paid for, thus he spent nearly all his time lobbying for the company that bought him. It is impossible to criticize that.

The Labour Party wants there to be significantly fewer poor people. We Conservatives agree and are implementing policies to make this happen. By the end of next winter there will have been numerous thousands of people who have died of starvation or were frozen to death. Yet the Labour Party is grumbling about this policy that does what they wanted, reduces the number of poor people and the credit for it should all go to the Conservative Work Meeting.

Very droll. It cant be Griff because your command of the english language is to developed. Its Stefan, isnt it.

As for breaking covid rules, i did also, so did you and every other person on the globe. Its all nonsense. As for poor people, dying is the thing that helps.

Its like a circuit breaker, when you get things wrong, one can start again, or the poor person could. Life doesnt stop.

Remaining solvent throughout life is not hard. All it takes is a little discipline and the ability to say no to those that make you poor. No really is the most powerful word in the english language.

Keeping in mind that you do have camoflage this time, i would still welcome a range of possibilities in regards to reducing the poor. As a starter for ten, money is important. Maybe we can leave a pile of greenbacks in a car park somewhere. When the poor begin to swarm, we could use a flamethrower or summat.

God, having no money, being poor.

Surely as humiliating as it gets.

Trajan of cross drove.

FFS Frank, how many times are you going to take aim at your foot and pull the trigger?

“It cant be Griff because your command of the english language is to developed.”

It’s “too” Frank. Oh, and it’s “camouflage”.

You see where I’m going with this? Did you ever go to school? I reckon you did but left at 15 with 2 CSEs. Ot was it one? Thick muppet.

Ohhhhhh, temper temper, you should do it more often. I might even get to like you. Why do you nordics hold it in? The only advantage you have over me is the letter o and u. And your still in div 2 , thats not going to change for a while.

Youve even thrown a muppet in. Cool.

It’s “you’re” Frank.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)