+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Name:  2F414D4D-A797-41B5-8B00-D0A3AA65F43F.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  19.9 KB

Well if some are leaving / not happy , it's best to act quickly , we could already be halfway down bargain box of players ? Last thing we want is rummaging at bottom of said box just before season starts , 3 weeks on Saturday !!

I was hoping Morris might stay. Tha needs sumdi like him, a strong bugger with a touch of skill, up front to do well at our level, the Third Division.
    No doubt the fee will be undisclosed. I hope El Ahmad gets ararnd £1.5 million for him but I fear it will be much less. Luton dun't shell art big fees and we are skint and desperate to sell.
    With Woodrow and possibly/ probably Morris both gone we have lost 30+ goals at Third Division level which will need replacing. Good strikers are as rare as rocking horse sh1t.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-07-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Luton or Barnsley B, are reportedly paying in region of £2m for Morris. If this other club comes in could start a bidding war which I would expect Luton to lose.

And it’s a big no to May from me.
    Last edited by Olias1; 05-07-2022 at 08:28 AM.

As per usual it'll be last minute panic signings loans frees i appreciate the financial position were in thanks to that """""""""""""""!conway i just hope lessons have been learned

There’s Nothing new in this transfer window, nothing new but selling, selling selling. A “B team” player from Huddersfield! Is lined up….WOW!! We all know that there’s four or five more sales to come, Anderson, Collins ,Brittain, Styles and Helik….. This will cement another year of “Pre season planning Chaos.” The uplift of season tickets from the Warnock/board pantomime did the job…..

Don’t forget though, after relegation some players expressed a desire to leave.
    If Morris was one of them I say grab the reported £2m and run.
    I don’t want anybody pulling on the red shirt that doesn’t want to be here.
    The sooner they all go the better we’ll be.
    We’ll know who we’ve got, what we need and how much we have to spend

I reckon Morris isn't the type of player to sulk or show a bad attitude. Even if he stays the lad will give 100% and be professional as always. His move to Barnsley rejuvenated his career and he's well liked by the fans here. I may be barking up the wrong tree here but my gut instinct tells me he has an affinity with this club which could have a bearing on things.

Agree with your comments Pass but money talk will be sweet music to Morris and BFC owners.

I would love him to stay, however we have to be realistic here! BFC will be banking on him being one of the big money moves so we can off set some of the financial mess we are in.
    As well as this can we really take a chance on his fitness over the coming season, he is injury prone and will most likely play about 25 games max next season?
    Personally I think we need him to move on for the benefit of the club and just hope his replacement is good enough to get a few goals in League One!

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast