+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Fullam and Bormuff now after Styles ( allegedly) ££££ bidding war ?

£ 3.5 million ASKING PRICE 🤣

Bristol City have lodged an offer for PEC Zwolle defender Kenneth Paal, according to a report by the Daily Mail.

Bristol City are looking to beat Barnsley to land the Eredivisie man.

Rumour going around that Wanderers have pawned the furniture to put together a cheeky £500k bid for Helik to partner big Santos. Probably not going to happen but Evatt rates him - and so do I from the little I've seen of him.

Hey up kid, nice to see you returning lol.
    Weren't you posting about Bolton's matches this season, on Burnley mad at the same time as me, and then you just disappeared.

Theres no way we're going to let Micky Helik go for half a mill, unless its with a promise of a few more mill added on at the end of the season. Can Bolton afford to spend a few extra quid ? lol.

Name:  008D45B2-9CC4-403E-A75C-3B55A9854CBB.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  008D45B2-9CC4-403E-A75C-3B55A9854CBB.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  16.6 KB
    Now that would be good news , unloading Victor on one of our potential rivals would be a masterstroke , I am impressed .

Name:  D703BD1F-2B30-48DD-BB3E-879683537485.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  10.4 KB

Barnsley Football Club is excited to announce the signing of goalkeeper Jamie Searle on a free transfer, subject to clearances.

A full international with New Zealand after making his debut in March of this year, the 21-year-old stopper joins the Club on a two-year deal.

Standing at 6’5” tall, Searle most recently spent time with Swansea City, after first moving to English football from his native New Zealand back in 2019 to join Aston Villa.

After putting pen to paper at Oakwell today, Jamie told us: “I’m looking forward to it.

“It’s been a while coming. To really go out there and show what I can do is really what I’m looking forward to.

““I want to make my debut, play as many games as I can and do as well as I can for the club. For the club, it’s to get back to the Championship. That’s everyone’s goal.”

Barnsley FC Chief Executive Officer, Khaled El-Ahmad added: “We are happy that Jamie has decided that Barnsley is the best place for him to take the next step in his career and will bolster our already excellent options in the goalkeeper position."

Jamie will join the Reds officially from July 1, linking up with Michael Duff's squad ahead of the 22/23 season.

Welcome to Oakwell, Jamie Searle!

Reckon Collins on his way then.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  D703BD1F-2B30-48DD-BB3E-879683537485.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  10.4 KB

Barnsley Football Club is excited to announce the signing of goalkeeper Jamie Searle on a free transfer, subject to clearances.

A full international with New Zealand after making his debut in March of this year, the 21-year-old stopper joins the Club on a two-year deal.

Standing at 6’5” tall, Searle most recently spent time with Swansea City, after first moving to English football from his native New Zealand back in 2019 to join Aston Villa.

After putting pen to paper at Oakwell today, Jamie told us: “I’m looking forward to it.

“It’s been a while coming. To really go out there and show what I can do is really what I’m looking forward to.

““I want to make my debut, play as many games as I can and do as well as I can for the club. For the club, it’s to get back to the Championship. That’s everyone’s goal.”

Barnsley FC Chief Executive Officer, Khaled El-Ahmad added: “We are happy that Jamie has decided that Barnsley is the best place for him to take the next step in his career and will bolster our already excellent options in the goalkeeper position."

Jamie will join the Reds officially from July 1, linking up with Michael Duff's squad ahead of the 22/23 season.

Welcome to Oakwell, Jamie Searle!
    Welcome to the club big lad .

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast