+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Helik going to Huddersfield
    geeor withi

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    And Herbie Kane to come back into the squad also.
    I think patience is wearing off with Kane , paid big money for him and he's hardly played for us , not convinced he even wants to be here ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Callum Wright excited at the chance of teaming up with ex boss Michael Duff , deal to be completed early next week for the attacking Leicester midfielder , season long loan with a view to permanent move ?
    I know there are plenty of midfielders in the squad but the signing of Callum Wright on loan from Leicester is the one most likely to happen in my opinion this week.

- we won't be paying a fee for anyone so it is the "frees" and loans were are looking at
    --Wright played under Duff all last season on loan at Cheltenham and did well
    --scored 9 in 28 games from midfield in the Third Division last season
    --we have often been successful with loans from Leicester. Matty James, Harvey Barnes
    --22 years old so has some experience in "mister's football"

As we are skint (thanks Arseoyle) I don't think we will get much better than Wright this week. Hopefully no Championship club comes sniffing around to loan or buy him on bigger wages. Our Media Dept, short of good news, would hype this up as a massive coup/ marquee signing.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-08-2022 at 08:21 AM.

The one departure I am dreading might happen and leave me sluffend is Andersen going. If we looiz both Helik and Andersen our defence could well be a shambles.

I think patience is wearing off with Kane , paid big money for him and he's hardly played for us , not convinced he even wants to be here ,
    geeor withi eh

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The one departure I am dreading might happen and leave me sluffend is Andersen going. If we looiz both Helik and Andersen our defence could well be a shambles.
    It's funny thas mentioned Anderson , nivva been a big fan on him missen , howivva last few game's he's been outstanding , he looks assif being made captain improved / suits him ? , I also think the lad likes being here (for some strange reason ) , Unless it's a daft/high offer I think he'll stay here , well I hope so !!
    ont tutha hand ? He mite ev upped his game to attract attention ,,,,
    Last edited by Romared; 29-08-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    geeor withi eh
    GOD "gridlet , laiked more forrus than sicknote Kane" smook that !!!

Supposedly after a striker at salford championship clubs also interested so that's a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    Supposedly after a striker at salford championship clubs also interested so that's a waste of time
    Asante I've heard GS , as you say other's are interested ,

It's funny thas mentioned Anderson , nivva been a big fan on him missen , howivva last few game's he's been outstanding , he looks assif being made captain improved / suits him ? , I also think the lad likes being here (for some strange reason ) , Unless it's a daft/high offer I think he'll stay here , well I hope so !!
    ont tutha hand ? He mite ev upped his game to attract attention ,,,,
    You have echoed my thoughts with all this speculation about Helick it crossed my mind that Anderson since wearing the captains armband has stepped up to the plate & is playing really well , I said to my grandson that he could be a surprise exit as his performances will not have gone unnoticed amongst some championship clubs , I hope he is still with us come thursday as I know Helick is probably the better player I think Anderson would be the bigger loss,

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast