+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Gizza game Duff.

Go on Giz it.

I can do that.

Kick a ball.

I can do that.

Go on. Giz it.
    " you look like me ?" " Yozza Hughes better looking by far ",

I agree rascal. That’s my point. Offer the 300k and tell him we need an answer soon. Keep on qt as much as can these days.

Loan signing for striker at hull ???

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Your mate Herbie Kane could be on the bench tonight Roma - Just like a new signing mark my words
    I think that as well Chop, with better management & coaching behind him and hopefully with no more injuries, Im hoping Kane can be a good player for us.

As for this about missing out on a signing because of just 300k, it absolutely disgusts me. Regardless of whether he was always going to a bigger Champship club or not, it shows our pathetic owners will not spend just that little bit extra, to try and make us more competitive.
    Spectamor a-garbage. 😲

Name:  B84156C4-DF03-400C-9A70-38B53B1D0509.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  16.7 KB

Barnsley Football Club can announce the loan signing of Josh Martin until the end of the 22/23 campaign.

The 20-year-old joins on an initial loan deal until the end of the season, with the Reds having an option to make the move permanent.

Starting out in Arsenal’s youth setup, Martin made the move to East Anglia in 2018, where he made five appearances in the Premier League and was on the scoresheet in the Championship against Sheffield Wednesday aged 19.

The attacker possesses EFL experience, featuring 25 times in League One and scoring four goals across loan spells at MK Dons and Doncaster Rovers last term.

Barnsley CEO, Khaled El-Ahmad, was pleased with the acquisition: “We are happy to be able to add Josh to our ranks and he bolsters our options in the attacking positions.

“We wish Josh the best of luck during his time here.”

Khaled already weaving his magic, swooping on "winger/ wide striker" Josh Martin. 21 yr old in a week or two, on a one season loan.

Netted once in 14 games at Norwich. Out on loan to MK Dons start of last season but only made 5 league appearances ( 0 goals),then sent out to Donny where he scored 4 in 13 league appearances up to last May. His career may appear to going in a downwards direction--Arsenal to Norwich to MK Dons to Doncaster--but a move to Barnsley could prove a big opportunity to flourish under Duff.

As Khaled says he "bolsters our attacking options".

Welcome to Oakwell Josh.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-08-2022 at 09:42 AM.

Tyler Smith (Hull) and Callum Wright (leicester) could be next in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tyler Smith (Hull) and Callum Wright (leicester) could be next in ?
    Tyler Smith scooared fo Hull against QPR in Championship last neet. We are going for a man in form.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tyler Smith scooared fo Hull against QPR in Championship last neet. We are going for a man in form.
    forget that then,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    forget that then,
    It could still be reyt.

Khaled is a CEO who thinks artside the box. Marquee signing ? (As long as he dun't cost owt.)

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast