+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

According to reports in "The Luton Today " Hatter's boss Nathan Jones reveals that for only the second time in their history they paid more than a million pounds*to buy a player ,Carlton Morris being the latest ,

Can’t afford 300k to meet Asantes release clause. What a joke.

Err, what’s our motto. Do bugger all and above all keep thi cash in thi own pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Can’t afford 300k to meet Asantes release clause. What a joke.

Err, what’s our motto. Do bugger all and above all keep thi cash in thi own pocket.
    He has signed for Birmingham , a no brainer, do I go to a mid table division one team or do I go the the championship & double or treble my wages ? It doesn"t matter if we had agreed to meet or even go above the asking price ,when the championship clubs come calling we can forget it .

Rubbish player anyway 😜
    We need that George Miller from Donny 🤭 reyt player

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    He has signed for Birmingham , a no brainer, do I go to a mid table division one team or do I go the the championship & double or treble my wages ? It doesn"t matter if we had agreed to meet or even go above the asking price ,when the championship clubs come calling we can forget it .
    Should have met the asking price straight away,hed av been on a grand or 2 more here than Salford,tell him we cant hang about,we need a decision,other targets,great opportunity,do well you'll get a dream move,who knows,to try and get him on the cheap is just garbage,David Currie must av had others circling but we managed to pull that one off,were clueless,cant even agree a nothing price and give ourselves a chance of closing a deal.rotherham never got all there a 7m back am sure,our owners are crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Should have met the asking price straight away,hed av been on a grand or 2 more here than Salford,tell him we cant hang about,we need a decision,other targets,great opportunity,do well you'll get a dream move,who knows,to try and get him on the cheap is just garbage,David Currie must av had others circling but we managed to pull that one off,were clueless,cant even agree a nothing price and give ourselves a chance of closing a deal.rotherham never got all there a 7m back am sure,our owners are crack.
    I am not quite sure what you are saying , when we signed David Currie we were in the old second division ( todays championship ) and Currie was at Darlington in the old 4 th division so you are making my point for me , it was a big step up for Currie to come to us at the level we were at the same as it is for the lad from Salford to go to Birmingham
    Last edited by Shadrack the Red; 30-08-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I think patience is wearing off with Kane , paid big money for him and he's hardly played for us , not convinced he even wants to be here ,
    Your mate Herbie Kane could be on the bench tonight Roma - Just like a new signing mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Your mate Herbie Kane could be on the bench tonight Roma - Just like a new signing mark my words
    Hope tha reyt Chops , and i wish him well , lad needs to get playing and remain injury free nar , been set ont bench in sparra park too long ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Hope tha reyt Chops , and i wish him well , lad needs to get playing and remain injury free nar , been set ont bench in sparra park too long ,,
    Gizza game Duff.

Go on Giz it.

I can do that.

Kick a ball.

I can do that.

Go on. Giz it.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-08-2022 at 04:18 PM.

Oh what a shock!! After working night and day we just missed out ……. AGAIN!!

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast