+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Barnsley want to sign Vizela defender Kiki Afonso with the Tykes ready to offer the Portuguese left-back a two-year deal.

Link:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ki-Afonso.html

Well Duffs certainly signing some muscle and height in his newbies so does that mean he’s going to transfer his Cheltenham style to Oakwell and are you guys ok with that? I must say though, on the other hand you have a very talented young player in Luca Connell who Celtic “stole” from us two years ago. He didn’t make it there but I’d have loved to have seen him back at Bolton. If he can deliver the promise he had you’ve got a very special player on your hands. Looking forward to my New Years Day “home” game!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    Well Duffs certainly signing some muscle and height in his newbies so does that mean he’s going to transfer his Cheltenham style to Oakwell and are you guys ok with that? I must say though, on the other hand you have a very talented young player in Luca Connell who Celtic “stole” from us two years ago. He didn’t make it there but I’d have loved to have seen him back at Bolton. If he can deliver the promise he had you’ve got a very special player on your hands. Looking forward to my New Years Day “home” game!! ��
    It's early days yet but sounds promising enough .

Most of us are waiting when it really counts the most , on the pitch .

Name:  76AA4125-D399-4441-A8BC-F3AB6FE8D06B.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  18.5 KB

Barnsley Football Club is pleased to announce that Will Hondermarck has extended his stay at Oakwell for an additional two years.

The Irish youth international joined the Reds in September 2021, making ten appearances during the 21/22 campaign.

Chief Executive Officer of Barnsley Football Club, Khaled El-Ahmad said: “We are happy that Will has decided to continue his future here at Oakwell."

Will spoke of how pleased he was to put pen to paper: “I’m delighted.

“It’s been in talks for a while now, last season was obviously my breakout season with the first team. Getting it over the line now and being able to have that security is a big thing for me."

Everyone at Oakwell extends their congratulations to Will!

Not BFC transfer news but George Moncur has just left Hull for Orient.

Its a shame how that kids career has nosedived. I thought with a bit of bottle he'd have made something of himself in the game.

They've obviously got faith in Honda, and I hope they let him play where he's used to.
    That means NOT as a converted defender! lol.

As for Moncur, I'm not surprised. I din't care in the slightest when he left us for Luton, and I don't care what he does now. What a disappointing waste of a career ehh.

Underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Underwhelming
    Who, me or Huddrsfield Taarn Fc ?. 🙉

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They've obviously got faith in Honda, and I hope they let him play where he's used to.
    That means NOT as a converted defender! lol.

As for Moncur, I'm not surprised. I din't care in the slightest when he left us for Luton, and I don't care what he does now. What a disappointing waste of a career ehh.
    Honda's got a good engine on him and performs well at corners.

Av allus seen Moncur as a poor man's Jack Grealish. A bit like Jacob Mellis, talent wasted because of idleness and lack of heart when the going got tough--a show pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who, me or Huddrsfield Taarn Fc ?. 🙉
    Hondermark signing. We saw that little of him last season, we don’t really know wether he can Laik or not

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast