+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Looks like the player didn’t like Warney 😂 gone elsewhere which is Wigan on full pay apparently 🤷*♂️

Tbh I’ve never understood why we was in for Fletcher in first place, are we desperate?
    Last edited by millertop; 12-08-2022 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Looks like the player didn’t like Warney �� gone elsewhere which is Wigan on full pay apparently ��*♂️
    Something doesn't add up here.The player in question,according to PW yesterday,said he didn't want to go anywhere else and the deal was all about done.Now we are told that the deal looks unlikely.Warney's patience is once again being tested and he must be questioning the ambition that the board has or has not.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Something doesn't add up here.The player in question,according to PW yesterday,said he didn't want to go anywhere else and the deal was all about done.Now we are told that the deal looks unlikely.Warney's patience is once again being tested and he must be questioning the ambition that the board has or has not.
    or some players don't fancy the tough training regime that Warne offers

Who knows?

all guesswork

Let’s not forget that he belongs to another club who have a say in things so even if he didn’t want to go elsewhere but Wigan offer to pay his full wage then they decide to send him there, why wouldn’t
    they?
    Or his agent got a little heavy with him or he just changed his mind

Why the need to blame our club for players that don’t want to come here?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    So you are asking us to pay a striker who hardly plays 18k a week? Good riddance is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    So you are asking us to pay a striker who hardly plays 18k a week? Good riddance is what I say.
    The problem is we are short of strikers and obviously Warney did want this striker.We have to start all over again with time running out.Warney and Scotty must get frustrated.We would have been paying half that figure by the way.

George Hirst I'd have him back years loan with option to buy after that.

If the player we were after was Ashley Fletcher then I'm not too disappointed he's gone elsewhere because his statistics aren't exactly impressive.
    The thing is what does Warney do now because apparently his second choice is not available either until his club sign a replacement?
    Also, he must be second choice for a reason which is slightly concerning particularly if his statistics are worse than target number one 🤔.

From Wigan fans forum -

"Ashley Fletcher from Watford being strongly linked today"

"I would take that rumour with a lot of salt, we already have six players who can play as a striker."

??

If he’s a happy to be a bench warmer at Wigan then that shows the type of player he is. With his record you’d have thought he would have wanted games to resurrect his hardly illustrious career.
    The major red flag though was delaying things to look for other options. At that point Paul should have walked away from the deal.

All about money and Wigan seem to be throwing it around like confetti, ironic considering what happened to them a couple of years ago.

Time to look in the lower leagues.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 12-08-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast