+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 146 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Said this before having all old boys together is it healthy? Warney Rich Hammy Warro Scotty. Wood waiting to join them. Whose giving them a kick up the arse? Get this player in or else! If there's no come back to how they do their job be no progress at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    I stand by my comment from the other day. TS is a charlatan. He has no intention of backing the manager to give us an outside chance. This will be proven again in January when we are holding our own but just need a few extra bodies to keep us up. Time for TS to cut the BS and give Warne the tools to complete the job.
    This is the second loan player who has agreed to come here only for us to be gazumped due to the percentage of wages we will pay. Smallbone the lad who went to Stoke was in the building and because they agreed to pay more to Southampton off they went back down the M1. I get it's his trains set but I think it's time to let someone else help him to play with it correctly.
    So you think we should have paid £18k per week for a loan player who didn't really seem to want to come here anyway. Wow 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said this before having all old boys together is it healthy? Warney Rich Hammy Warro Scotty. Wood waiting to join them. Whose giving them a kick up the arse? Get this player in or else! If there's no come back to how they do their job be no progress at the club.
    Everything you post on here you've said before.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Just out of interest Gru - can you name a successful club who have had a continually revolving door of managers and backroom staff?

Forget cole stockton ny the way shrimper fans saying hes off to fleetwood. Theres summat about this guy the higher clubs dont like. If they did hed have gone ages ago. Personally i think hes worth a punt for us but i dont know about the reasons clubs are put off. Doesnt sound a greedy player or a non team player. Can only assume he has health issues tho he has played a lot of games for morecambe.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just out of interest Gru - can you name a successful club who have had a continually revolving door of managers and backroom staff?

Only bothered about millers. Don't follow other clubs. Just if it's not going right whose accountable?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Real Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Everything you post on here you've said before.
    Apart from the first time he said it

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So you think we should have paid £18k per week for a loan player who didn't really seem to want to come here anyway. Wow 🤔
    No I'm not saying that Mellow. What I'm saying is Warne has admitted we've lost out to nearly all our number one targets. That to me shows a complete lack of ambition.
    You may be happy listening to TS and his stuck record season upon season but I'm sick of it.
    Our problem is we let our best players contracts run down so they walk away for nothing. The plan of sign them for peanuts sell them for profit never works out fir us. The negotiators are terrible at their jobs and the chairman could peel an orange in his pocket.
    Carry on wearing your rose tinted spectacles and applauding a chairman that has the same hold over the football club as Mr Booth.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    I stand by my comment from the other day. TS is a charlatan. He has no intention of backing the manager to give us an outside chance. This will be proven again in January when we are holding our own but just need a few extra bodies to keep us up. Time for TS to cut the BS and give Warne the tools to complete the job.
    This is the second loan player who has agreed to come here only for us to be gazumped due to the percentage of wages we will pay. Smallbone the lad who went to Stoke was in the building and because they agreed to pay more to Southampton off they went back down the M1. I get it's his trains set but I think it's time to let someone else help him to play with it correctly.
    We’ve played one league game. I cannot believe your comments. Do you understand how a business works?

Page 146 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast