+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I think you lads from Kilnhurst Derby and Brinsworth or NEVER, Ever satisfied, God knows how you run your households ?

Rotherham United are in their best ever position ! We have one of the best grounds in the country, equally our best ever training facilities,the best chairman I can recall ! we are virtually the highest placed team in the whole of S Yorkshire, when was the last time that happened ? We have money in the bank ? We have players that are worth millions, assets, assets, asset’s, we have a great and caring manager who is intelligent and understands the game, he’s happy but for some unknown reason you are not ? Stop trying to invent conspiracy theories ! there are none ! Warne is an happy bunny, stop putting words into his mouth , he is relaxed about transfers, he stated it again in the tiser, he understands VALUE for money, he knows whose worth 20K a week and who is not, but some people will not be happy until we sign another Danny Schofield, or Dexter Blackstock and bankrupt the club !

Leave the manager to manage, the chairman to look after the finances, and do your job? Yes a supporters job is to support ? not to invent Miss Marples fiction !
    I think you miss the point Millerstale that the posts we posted are a positive feedback to Rotherham United, I could say that
    you accept everything Tony Stewart says, but the same every time we have learnt from mistakes, but the club has not.
    Could be the reason players don't want to sign for the Millers is because of the yo-yo in & out of league one, & then the
    wages.
    Everyone is entitled to give their views on the club, I've been a Miller supporter since 9 years of age, worked for them at
    that age, my father was one of the original people who set up the supporters club, we has a family collected money
    for the club up to my father passing away, for different departments of Rotherham United, & were the biggest collector
    for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I think you miss the point Millerstale that the posts we posted are a positive feedback to Rotherham United, I could say that
    you accept everything Tony Stewart says, but the same every time we have learnt from mistakes, but the club has not.
    Could be the reason players don't want to sign for the Millers is because of the yo-yo in & out of league one, & then the
    wages.
    Everyone is entitled to give their views on the club, I've been a Miller supporter since 9 years of age, worked for them at
    that age, my father was one of the original people who set up the supporters club, we has a family collected money
    for the club up to my father passing away, for different departments of Rotherham United, & were the biggest collector
    for the club.
    All great points ELK. When you was working did you like people who had never done your job telling you how to do it better? TS is a successful businessman (one of the most successful around Rotherham) and by all accounts he is making a decent job of running RUFC (in comparison someone on here posted many times about the trials and tribulations of DCFC ). I'm pretty sure he understands the risk/reward game that can be played to prevent us being a yo-yo club and maybe he has concluded that the risk far outweighs the reward. He probably made similar decisions in his lighting business to what would appear to be great effect.

I think you lads from Kilnhurst Derby and Brinsworth or NEVER, Ever satisfied, God knows how you run your households ?

Rotherham United are in their best ever position ! We have one of the best grounds in the country, equally our best ever training facilities,the best chairman I can recall ! we are virtually the highest placed team in the whole of S Yorkshire, when was the last time that happened ? We have money in the bank ? We have players that are worth millions, assets, assets, asset’s, we have a great and caring manager who is intelligent and understands the game, he’s happy but for some unknown reason you are not ? Stop trying to invent conspiracy theories ! there are none ! Warne is an happy bunny, stop putting words into his mouth , he is relaxed about transfers, he stated it again in the tiser, he understands VALUE for money, he knows whose worth 20K a week and who is not, but some people will not be happy until we sign another Danny Schofield, or Dexter Blackstock and bankrupt the club !

Leave the manager to manage, the chairman to look after the finances, and do your job? Yes a supporters job is to support ? not to invent Miss Marples fiction !
    Why is it a negative post to ask a question, to pass opinion to speculate and try and have a discussion about something? It seems that your mentality is shut up be happy and just go along for the ride!! That is not what discussion boards are for, they are to discuss matters that relate to our club. If you don't want to discuss the items raised then don't engage, but stop calling anyone that questions anything as negative. In this chain I clearly stated how proud i am of the club and the achievements. The original post clearly stated it was speculative and a question to start a discussion, if you want a board that only does club approved published facts then just read the official site and don't go on a discussion board

Why oh why have we switched focus from a striker to a RWB?

We have 3 guys who have been playing up front so far in Washington, Kelly and Chieo. Eaves is now back in training. JJ is also back shortly. We have exhausted nearly all viable options when it comes to recruitment up top. PW openly states that there is a microscopic list of people who he would want to recruit to his forward line.

Now, RWB. We have Wes. PW does not want to play Chieo there. High stood in but isn't viable long term. Kioso is out 2 months. At the moment 1 player would have to play every game for 2 months due to the Kioso injury.

So do you focus on recruiting a position where you have 1 option or one where you have 4, soon to be 5?

Nothing about TS mafia tripe. It is common sense.

Angles angles angles, just bloody trust them and stop trying to dig unnecessarily.

I'm sure the recruitment team are smart enough to see why there is a clear change in priority. There job is fluid depending on what happens. Nothing to see here.

Their job*

🎣🎣🎣 ping! 🤣

I agree with cam. There's plenty on hear who are happy to tell PW and TS they are not doing their job correctly and I'm sure the same folk would give someone the big f off if they were told they were not doing their job correctly.
    How can you say. "The club hasn't learned from their mistake". Obv we have because this squad looks to be the strongest we have had in the past 4 goes at the championship..

Injury's can happen to any club. Reading are the prime example. I was talking to a ex miller who was working for a reading radio station and he mentioned. They have 11 senior players. The bench is full of kids. They had 6 senior players out

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Why oh why have we switched focus from a striker to a RWB?

We have 3 guys who have been playing up front so far in Washington, Kelly and Chieo. Eaves is now back in training. JJ is also back shortly. We have exhausted nearly all viable options when it comes to recruitment up top. PW openly states that there is a microscopic list of people who he would want to recruit to his forward line.

Now, RWB. We have Wes. PW does not want to play Chieo there. High stood in but isn't viable long term. Kioso is out 2 months. At the moment 1 player would have to play every game for 2 months due to the Kioso injury.

So do you focus on recruiting a position where you have 1 option or one where you have 4, soon to be 5?

Nothing about TS mafia tripe. It is common sense.

Angles angles angles, just bloody trust them and stop trying to dig unnecessarily.

I'm sure the recruitment team are smart enough to see why there is a clear change in priority. There job is fluid depending on what happens. Nothing to see here.
    MillersTale, if you can’t see a piss take when it’s there, ie The TS Mafia’ then you need to get out more pal and lighten up…. Jeez it’s getting like you daren’t say owt on here of late without upsetting anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MillersTale, if you can’t see a piss take when it’s there, ie The TS Mafia’ then you need to get out more pal and lighten up…. Jeez it’s getting like you daren’t say owt on here of late without upsetting anyone.
    Brin think you are getting your Millerstale mixed up with Millers Time ?

Brin think you are getting your Millerstale mixed up with Millers Time ?
    I often do as well.Also you both post with similar views which i tend to agree with. Maybe if one of you could change names it would help Brin!

Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast