+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 161 of 171 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Millers Mad is set up for every one to give their points of view regarding Rotherham United, not
    everyone agrees on certain posts, this is what free speech is all about.
    I for one will post my views regarding Rotherham United Football Club, I am a season ticket holder
    with the best interests of Rotherham United Football Club foremost.
    But I do not agree with everything that happens at the club, & will voice my views, I won't be
    be hoodwinked or brow beaten on my views.
    I for one am not a happy clapper, & won't be led to water, I don't belittle anyone with their views,
    but will give banter.
    ELK are you my ghost writer ? 😄

Millers Mad is set up for every one to give their points of view regarding Rotherham United, not
    everyone agrees on certain posts, this is what free speech is all about.
    I for one will post my views regarding Rotherham United Football Club, I am a season ticket holder
    with the best interests of Rotherham United Football Club foremost.
    But I do not agree with everything that happens at the club, & will voice my views, I won't be
    be hoodwinked or brow beaten on my views.
    I for one am not a happy clapper, & won't be led to water, I don't belittle anyone with their views,
    but will give banter.
    As long as you keep your shirt on ELK, literally and figuratively, you are always welcome on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Brin think you are getting your Millerstale mixed up with Millers Time ?
    Are you saying he should play less with his time and more with his tale?

Cole Stockton - The 28 year old Morcambe centre-forward has handed in a transfer request at the club,
    with the player attempting to force the clubs hand by letting him go.
    The players contract is up at the end of the 2022-23 season, with the club offering a new contract, which
    he declined.
    Fleetwood Town was mentioned has a suitor, but its been reported a few clubs have made enquiries.
    I reckon the Recruitment Team and PW will be seriously assessing Stockton due to the lack of success with other attacking targets. He's a good age, has impressed when he's played against us previously and, if nothing else, could give PW some insurance up front in case of injuries to Kelly, Washington or Eaves. If the price is right and the wages aren't excessive, he could be worth a gamble and, should he prove to be unsuitable for whatever reason, he is still young enough to be able to offload without major financial loss.

Next Tuesday could be a good chance for him to impress PW and for PW to have a word in his shell-like.

Heard we have signed an Arsenal player tonight. Is this fact or rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Heard we have signed an Arsenal player tonight. Is this fact or rumour
    It's both and there is a thread about it

Apologies. !!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Are you saying he should play less with his time and more with his tale?
    Apologies to whose name I incorrectly used, the rest still stands though 😉

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes and for what it’s worth ? I would like his services unless there is something ominous that I don’t know about him ? I also was an admirer of Colby Bishop and he has done well since his move to Portsmouth ! In my opinion any player who has caused us problems in the past must be a potential future signing ?
    Funny you should mention about players who have caused us problems MT because Callum Morton, striker who was on loan at Fleetwood from West Brom last season, caused us all sorts of problems at our place when Fleetwood won 4-2 and in close season signed for Fleetwood on a 3 year deal. Maybe we did look at him during last season but that particular day he ran our defence ragged, especially Woody, which doesnt happen very often. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    I reckon the Recruitment Team and PW will be seriously assessing Stockton due to the lack of success with other attacking targets. He's a good age, has impressed when he's played against us previously and, if nothing else, could give PW some insurance up front in case of injuries to Kelly, Washington or Eaves. If the price is right and the wages aren't excessive, he could be worth a gamble and, should he prove to be unsuitable for whatever reason, he is still young enough to be able to offload without major financial loss.

Next Tuesday could be a good chance for him to impress PW and for PW to have a word in his shell-like.
    Glenn, What’s the true underlying reason not one club has signed Cole Stockton?

There must be something amiss somewhere. He had a prolific scoring record last season so, when you consider he bagged all those goals with lowly support, what could he have achieved surrounded by better players.

There’s a story there somewhere seeing how no club wants his services.

Page 161 of 171 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast