+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    One of signings who would you like it to be? me Edmunds Green even if it's on loan again.
    I'd love him back here next season we look much steadier with him onthe right-side. But saying that Harding is a fine player too and player of the year for in our last championship season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    When do they go to Vegas? I hope Warne isn't going.....he'll have em running up and down the Grand Canyon at 6 every morning!
    Warnes gone golfing in Portugal with other coaching staff..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    When do they go to Vegas? I hope Warne isn't going.....he'll have em running up and down the Grand Canyon at 6 every morning!
    Not bothered about Las Vegas but I would like to see the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not bothered about Las Vegas but I would like to see the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Tahoe.
    $550 for a 20 minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. My old lady went a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    $550 for a 20 minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. My old lady went a few weeks ago.
    £446.

Not that cheap then.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    £446.

Not that cheap then.

When we went there were six passengers (plus pilot!) in our helicopter - very cosy.

We actually landed in the grand canyon and had a picnic. Then we returned to Vegas to see it by night - you can't fly down the strip (unlike Con Air - the film) but you fly parallel to it and it makes for a spectacular view.

Anthony Hartgan 22 year old midfielder, turns down contract at relegated Wimbledon.

Rotherham United, Blackpool, & Preston North End said to be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Anthony Hartgan 22 year old midfielder, turns down contract at relegated Wimbledon.

Rotherham United, Blackpool, & Preston North End said to be interested.
    He’s been on loan at Newport, 11 appearances no goals

He was at Newport last season and played in the playoff final. This season he’s played 42 games for Wimbledon.

Hartigan - get the picture he's a ball winner with a decent assist ratio and a few MotM awards to his name - if other Champ clubs interested he must be rated

Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast