+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    When we went there were six passengers (plus pilot!) in our helicopter - very cosy.

We actually landed in the grand canyon and had a picnic. Then we returned to Vegas to see it by night - you can't fly down the strip (unlike Con Air - the film) but you fly parallel to it and it makes for a spectacular view.
    That’s the same trip my Mum did Gainsborough. When she told me about it I thought $550 was a lot to pay but she loved it. That’s all that matters I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    He’s not that good when chips are down..
    They might have a slot for him though 😆

I'll get mi coat. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    $550 for a 20 minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. My old lady went a few weeks ago.
    We had a really nice car. Petrol was cheap so we decided to drive. 5 hours each way - not ideal in a day. The Grand Canyon was brilliant though and we did get to drive on a bit of Route 66

Went on coach tour from Sedona also did the helicopter ride, amazing day out

West Brom release Andy Carroll 33 yers old would do jobby for The Millers. If we could get him

Cole Stockton has told Morcambe he wants to leave the club.

Different media news saying Stockton is out of contract in the summer 2022, but the
    report is wrong, he's contracted until 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not bothered about Las Vegas but I would like to see the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Tahoe.
    gf, done all three of them. Breathtaking when you get up close to the dam. As for Lake Tahoe, you can stand in a certain position in a certain swimming pool, spread your legs apart and you are actually stood in two different states at the same time.

The helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon is awesome. When you land and actually get to go the edge of it and look down it's a frightening sight but strangely beautiful.

What you need also is the 'Glass Walk' on the Indian reservation just a short drive outside Vegas. Looking through the glass floor your are looking 4000 feet straight down and that is a true scary experience!
    Last edited by Brin; 08-05-2022 at 02:53 PM.

Were allegedly signing Cole Stockton £600,000 subject to Freddie leaving and so the silly season begins…

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Were allegedly signing Cole Stockton £600,000 subject to Freddie leaving and so the silly season begins…
    Yes its on the EFL Talk and RUFC news on Twitter. Thing is we could have got him for £500k in January had Ladapo left! It was a done deal on the table but Ladapo scuppered everything with his failed transfer request.

If rumours are true Stockton and Ladapo have the same agent.

Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast