+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

What you need also is the 'Glass Walk' on the Indian reservation just a short drive outside Vegas. Looking through the glass floor your are looking 4000 feet straight down and that is a true scary experience!
    Not a fan of heights so won't be doing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes its on the EFL Talk and RUFC news on Twitter. Thing is we could have got him for £500k in January had Ladapo left! It was a done deal on the table but Ladapo scuppered everything with his failed transfer request.
    I don't use Twitter. Are those two sources you mention usually reliable / accurate or more on the side of unsubstantiated rumours side of things? Delighted if we could get Stockton.

As long as he is a replacement for Ladapo and not for Smith.
    Smith, Stockton, Kelly, Grigg and Kayode might just be enough firepower to give us a realistic shout of surviving in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I don't use Twitter. Are those two sources you mention usually reliable / accurate or more on the side of unsubstantiated rumours side of things? Delighted if we could get Stockton.
    A bit of both really. Twitter usually comes up with the goods buts it’s like any other site in that somebody is going to get it right eventually.!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    As long as he is a replacement for Ladapo and not for Smith.
    Smith, Stockton, Kelly, Grigg and Kayode might just be enough firepower to give us a realistic shout of surviving in the championship
    I think Kayode will go out on loan to accommodate the others in the front line. Can be recalled if need be.

Some more reliable than others millerstime. Personally, i wunt read too much into it. I would expect our summer transfer dealings to be no different to any other.

I’d like us to go for the Wolves winger Theo Corbeanu who is on loan at MK Dons. Looked a constant threat last night, only 19 and an play either wing.

The clamour for corbeanu based on one Peformance is the usual short sightedness…he looks busy and menacing .but how many crosses actually ended up with a ball in box and a chance coming from it…he left Wendy’s they didn’t want to keep him and he as spent most of time at mk dons on bench…and the next league would make exactly make it any better for him….a few seasons too early for him..

What were the comments about Giles before he came from Wolves? I honestly don’t remember.

A few names I would throw in the pot.

Will Boyle. 26 year old Cheltenham CB who is out of contract in June. A good age and more a wood type player than Ike.
    Chips in with a few goals also. 20 from 149 games
    Dom Telford. 25 year old Newport striker. A old school goal poacher. Imo like grigg but on the up not way down.

Nicky caddet. 25 year old Forest green Lw. Played most of his career in scotland. Topped most of the stats in league 2 for a winger (accurate crossing, dribbles ect)

Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast