+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Bramall signing just been announced
    When it’s official you should put its own thread up, some don’t read these posts

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes that’s 5 , I forgot McCart
    YouMcarnt do that !

Uche Ikpeazu big forward been mentioned we could be interested in. 27 age last club Middlesbrough I remember him for Wycombe impressed me.

Just a personal view but regardless of recent signings our weakness is going to be the two central defenders and cover in that position

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    Been linked with a Boro striker, not sure if there is any truth

https://the72.co.uk/2022/07/01/middl...herham-united/

Sorry didn't see your post re. Uche Ikpeazu.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can't see there being any truth in that. He's hardly played in last 2 seasons. Only time he's played games was for S****horpe & Northampton.
    He'll not be playing anyway. As soon as he gets within 100 yards of Hillsborough his hamstrings will go. Mind you, if he signs for Wednesday he'll be made for life, so he'll not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just a personal view but regardless of recent signings our weakness is going to be the two central defenders and cover in that position

Said that we need two more centre backs hopefully Hull makes the grade into a player who could be called on for us.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    He'll not be playing anyway. As soon as he gets within 100 yards of Hillsborough his hamstrings will go. Mind you, if he signs for Wednesday he'll be made for life, so he'll not care.
    Les that’s very true unfortunately. Thing is, will the wages always be paid on time?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Les that’s very true unfortunately. Thing is, will the wages always be paid on time?
    Or at all? I'm pretty sure that Goode was at the Lane last season, but he had a knee injury I think. If he's the bloke I'm thinking of he's like a house side.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    Or at all? I'm pretty sure that Goode was at the Lane last season, but he had a knee injury I think. If he's the bloke I'm thinking of he's like a house side.

We need players ready to play not needing rehabilitation!

Page 43 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast