+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Went on loan last season to Cardiff City.
    I remember Ikpeazu too Elk, he played at our place 2 seasons ago in championship when Wycombe beat us 3-0, big strong lad. UTM

I would like to see Rarmani Edmonds Green [REg] back at the NYS, on loan from Huddersfield Town,
    the 23 year old player signed a new contract with Town in January 2022, contracted to Summer 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I would like to see Rarmani Edmonds Green [REg] back at the NYS, on loan from Huddersfield Town,
    the 23 year old player signed a new contract with Town in January 2022, contracted to Summer 2024
    I think we all would

Not entirely out of the question I suppose but last season we put him in the shop window so there will probably be a few more clubs wanting his services.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think we all would

Not entirely out of the question I suppose but last season we put him in the shop window so there will probably be a few more clubs wanting his services.

Not on loan sell one of Wiles or Chioe to pay a fee for him get him under contract with us. Don't like players on loan from same league we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I agree but Wood shouldn't be here it clogs system up it stops flow of young players like Hull progressing.
    We know ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I agree but Wood shouldn't be here it clogs system up it stops flow of young players like Hull progressing.
    You should have said..!..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    You should have said..!..
    Again, just to make sure we heard!

Wood is still a big asset for this club

But that doesn't mean he has to be first choice nor play every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wood is still a big asset for this club

But that doesn't mean he has to be first choice nor play every game.
    Grist I very much doubt Wood will play all the games. Thing is until Warne is happy the back line is settled then we will still see a lot of him.

Like I put on another thread, Jake Hull had a very good game last night and actually looked like he’d played a couple seasons for us, such was his composure.

I know it’s a big step up but would love Hull to make the grade as someone said on here if you’re good enough age doesn’t matter he’d save us having to sign another centre half we still need to sign another though there’s nothing wrong with having him on the bench for the experience if nothing else it won’t do him any harm learning “on the job” and training with the likes of Woody and Harding day In day out

Page 45 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast