+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

I know it was only a friendly against park gate and you cant go on one game i thought hull was one of the poorer players yday. From that showing i dont think he is ready for the first team. In saying that he has had some really good games for us in the past. I agree about woodys influence. Difficult one do we let him go on loan or keep him and try to nurture him a bit in house. I dont doubt he could be a really good player for ys in the future.

Just a mention while im on for mcguckin. Thought he was the best of the young uns. Some good skills and reads the game well. Young warne was ok but easily knocked off the ball. He has bean pole legs. Get some meight darn him warney when you cook his tea!

Funny that,I thought Hull did well,as did most of the other kids,in fact the only one really who might be ready for the Champ is Hull,we shall see.

At fault for first goal and having a 50p head at times for a big lad. To be fair he could have been knacked from earlier training hes only a youg lad. Also mccart was at fault for 2nd. Mccart not that big. We could do with a big bugger at the side of him.

Thought odoffin did well in his role looked comfortable on the ball and nice link up and passes

Good to see ferguson on the ball, not the quickest but a footballer. You thoght summat might happen everytime he had the ball. Nice to see him without the crutches he had at the town hall do

Looks like we have lost out on the Preston lad
    Tom Barkhuizen

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Looks like we have lost out on the Preston lad
    Tom Barkhuizen
    We have in deed, Warney said we had lost out on one Friday, hopefully that’s the same one ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    We have in deed, Warney said we had lost out on one Friday, hopefully that’s the same one ?
    He also said we wouldn’t be able to afford him 3/4 weeks ago…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    He also said we wouldn’t be able to afford him 3/4 weeks ago…
    So maybe he was the smokescreen?

If we need a big lad at the back how about Kelland Watts from Newcastle who was on loan at Wigan last season? Heard a few good things about him - can also be a threat in the opponents box - 6 foot 4 inches tall

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    If we need a big lad at the back how about Kelland Watts from Newcastle who was on loan at Wigan last season? Heard a few good things about him - can also be a threat in the opponents box - 6 foot 4 inches tall
    Sounds good, left sided defender.

Page 46 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast