+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'd prefer it if you thought a bit longer before you posted and then you wouldn't have to keep back pedalling and telling us we don't understand what you were trying to say.
    Back pedalling?

Not seen that, have you invented it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Archie you threw the bait ( don’t come back) and I took it but fella, just trot on and I won’t pick up on any of your posts again.

More importantly and more personal, I’ve lost more friends on that page so don’t quote to me about a dear fan, god bless her ❤️ you sanctimonious idiot!

You have clearly not read my posts in the manner they were meant, is that what happens in your 70’s?
    Im surprised you have any friends at all youngun with your attitude, do the right thing and resign and spend more time behind the buzzers, especially on matchdays. UTFM

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'd prefer it if you thought a bit longer before you posted and then you wouldn't have to keep back pedalling and telling us we don't understand what you were trying to say.
    And there we have it… I’m back pedalling when I’m clearly not.

No apologies for you accusing me being pissed when I posted? Thought not…. not a gentleman then?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Im surprised you have any friends at all youngun with your attitude, do the right thing and resign and spend more time behind the buzzers, especially on matchdays. UTFM
    Young un 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I only wish I could turn back the clock pal

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Quite an offensive remark that.Your opinion is right everytime, when you disagree with someone else?It's called free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ridiculous

Mod or not everybody on this board deserves to post their opinions.
    Grist, therein lies the problem. Some posts I get and there’s a new older ‘click’ pardon my description, who now believe everything Tony Stewart and believe it or not, I respect their posts. It’s all down to personal choice how we all see or believe things could be better run.

It comes to something though when without proof, not that it was needed, I posted ‘pissed’ on one of my posts. Totally uncalled for, but I bare no malice.

Grist, therein lies the problem. Some posts I get and there’s a new older ‘click’ pardon my description, who now believe everything Tony Stewart and believe it or not, I respect their posts. It’s all down to personal choice how we all see or believe things could be better run.

It comes to something though when without proof, not that it was needed, I posted ‘pissed’ on one of my posts. Totally uncalled for, but I bare no malice.
    Pisshead..🍺🤣.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Pisshead..🍺🤣.
    Cheers you mother ****** 🤣🍺🍺🍺

Cheers you mother ****** 🤣🍺🍺🍺
    Charming…..fancy calling me a mother in law….I am not that bad..🤣🤣

Reading that the Millers & Burton Albion are interested in a loan deal, for 19 year old Danish centre forward
    William Osula from Sheffield United, with the Blades having quite a few forwards in the pecking order, in
    front of Osula.

[Burton Albion had Blades forward Daniel Jebbison on loan last season, so could this mean they are a preference]

Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast