+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free live match streaming in Canary Islands

Free live match streaming in Canary Islands

On holiday and been told all Championship matches can be streamed for free. Can anybody tell me how to do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    On holiday and been told all Championship matches can be streamed for free. Can anybody tell me how to do it ?
    I'd suggest asking the person who told you....

Came back from Lanzarote last week, and know a few what live there, but no one mentioned a free streaming channel. I had to go to a pub(shame) to watch us v Boro on Sky.

Maybe a little bird told him

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I'd suggest asking the person who told you....
    With the vast amount of knowledge spewing from this message board I bet he thought it would be quicker and easier to ask here.

Anyway Timber, I know someone who could help you but I think you have to be in a cave 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    With the vast amount of knowledge spewing from this message board I bet he thought it would be quicker and easier to ask here.
    Well he should know that everyone is too busy solving the cost of living crisis, russia invading ukraine, us not having a manager and the seismic issue of which dugout we should be in tomorrow. They aren't in importance order, dugout comes first, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Well he should know that everyone is too busy solving the cost of living crisis, russia invading ukraine, us not having a manager and the seismic issue of which dugout we should be in tomorrow. They aren't in importance order, dugout comes first, naturally.
    Dugout definitely comes first.

Just log on to iFollow.10pounds per match?

Pay the 10 euros its cheaper than £10 then we might have a bigger transfer budget in January.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast