+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Kyle Joseph has joined Oxford.Warney won't be thrilled about that.
    Kyle Joseph....never heard anybody at the club mention his name...another straw clutcher Timbertop.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Ive only been a member of this board for about 7/8yr but i think the above post is the worst ive read from a so called RUFC fan, if i felt the way you do Brin about the situation i would either pack in supporting the club or go elsewhere. UTFM
    Archie, I take no offence from your feedback but my post ‘being the worst you’ve ever read ’ 🤣

I will be going nowhere and I will continue to post my own personal thoughts on what I find a farce of non reality support to a Manager who has delivered way better than Ronnie, Evans or anyone else before him.

Stewart has been in charge 10 years! Not 5 not yesterday but 10 years. If he hasn’t understood the championship by now then he never will. This is a final call to speculate to accumulate or let investors come onboard or step aside. It’s about time Millers fans faced reality or as you say move on and support someone else.

Again we here, ‘we’ll now look to invest in January’. Don’t even attempt to make me laugh. I’ve seen long enough to know the next part of the long playing record.

Archie, everyone to their own personal views as they say as a paying fan for more than 54 years 😉

Message for the "mods" ...can we please change the name of this forum to "The doom n gloomsters".

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Archie, I take no offence from your feedback but my post ‘being the worst you’ve ever read ’ ��

I will be going nowhere and I will continue to post my own personal thoughts on what I find a farce of non reality support to a Manager who has delivered way better than Ronnie, Evans or anyone else before him.

Stewart has been in charge 10 years! Not 5 not yesterday but 10 years. If he hasn’t understood the championship by now then he never will. This is a final call to speculate to accumulate or let investors come onboard or step aside. It’s about time Millers fans faced reality or as you say move on and support someone else.

Again we here, ‘we’ll now look to invest in January’. Don’t even attempt to make me laugh. I’ve seen long enough to know the next part of the long playing record.

Archie, everyone to their own personal views as they say as a paying fan for more than 54 years ��
    My own personal thoughts Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Message for the "mods" ...can we please change the name of this forum to "The doom n gloomsters".
    🤣 🤣 🤣 Archie I am a mod.

Brin im really surprised to hear youve been a fan for 54yrs, i was thinking with your veiws you were a new supporter probably been on board since we moved to NYS and was a little frustrated at not been able to move to next level (promised land). 54yrs really. ive been a paying supporter since 1959 it only took me about 10yrs to figure it out, we are what we are. OAMAAM.

�� �� �� Archie I am a mod.
    Well im a ROCKER pal.

As the Brummies say, “It’s all about the munnoy”

Not the first time we have been usurped at the last minute and won’t be the last, Stevie May, Smudger etc to name just a couple.

I guess the last minute let down is worse, but in this particular case is no big deal to me, in fact I take it as a positive in terms of the money we are prepared to offer, which could be better utilised to get a striker from the lower leagues who would be happy to come for the money on offer.

The guy clearly didn’t fancy us at the start, so we should have cleared him off at that point.

Seems like a player happy to take the money and sit on the bench which is what most likely will happen at Wigan. Don’t want another Dexter Blackstock thanks.

Message to Warney ……. Walk away man at the end of the season you don’t deserve the lack of support you’re receiving. You will leave as THEE club legend. All you Stewart lovers just carry on kissing his arse!
    Well if he does we might get a manager that pushes the club further on

If he doesn't then we can expect more of the same

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    As the Brummies say, “It’s all about the munnoy”

Not the first time we have been usurped at the last minute and won’t be the last, Stevie May, Smudger etc to name just a couple.

I guess the last minute let down is worse, but in this particular case is no big deal to me, in fact I take it as a positive in terms of the money we are prepared to offer, which could be better utilised to get a striker from the lower leagues who would be happy to come for the money on offer.

The guy clearly didn’t fancy us at the start, so we should have cleared him off at that point.

Seems like a player happy to take the money and sit on the bench which is what most likely will happen at Wigan. Don’t want another Dexter Blackstock thanks.
    Nardendee, stop talking sense, not on here....well said.

Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast