+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Yes ronners it was me,and yes I thought he might get a club closer to home,maybe he still will.but as we know money talks and travelling soon gets forgotten about.he said he was settled in catcliffe with his young family.so can only think the change of home is leading to one thing.
    Yes buddy travelling does get forgotten about where money is concerned, however, icky has been brilliant for us in his time here, and if he goes to Derby then good luck to the lad. UTM

We've got to cash in on Chioe. Wouldn't bother me if Smith left got to move on. They go eventually so it's only delaying that.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We've got to cash in on Chioe. Wouldn't bother me if Smith left got to move on. They go eventually so it's only delaying that.
    If Chieo stays, and we have invoked his extra year, next season and helps keeps us up then that could also be classed as cashing in on him with the extra money from the championship. He was out injured for most of our last championship campaign, and whilst he has done well for ROI internationally, he is still unproven at championship level. UTM

gru, you make me smile 😊

Sell Chio and you’re not bothered if Smith left? No I’ve changed my mind, you make me laugh with your suggestions 😂
    Last edited by Brin; 27-05-2022 at 06:08 AM.

If the right money comes in definitely Ogbene will be gone

I really hope Smithie stays but if we can do better I’ll soon move on

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If the right money comes in definitely Ogbene will be gone

I really hope Smithie stays but if we can do better I’ll soon move on
    MT, Thing is it’s if we can do better? No revenue for Smudge if he leaves so probable outlay costs to start with bringing someone in. As for Chio I think he’ll still be here next season but if not, the club should dig their heels in and demand a hefty price for him with a decent sell on fee attached and not to just accept two Bob, a loaf and a bag o’ sweets for him like we always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, you make me smile 😊

Sell Chio and you’re not bothered if Smith left? No I’ve changed my mind, you make me laugh with your suggestions 😂

Brin Chioe has said he's ambitious but he'll see his contract out with us that's with extension to end of season 22/23 then we get nothing. Summer window you'll get more money for him I'd say he's worth £3 million min' don't sell him for any less. Smith lost it abit end of last season with money from Chioe sale can replace both of them get a younger forward in.

Brin Chioe has said he's ambitious but he'll see his contract out with us that's with extension to end of season 22/23 then we get nothing. Summer window you'll get more money for him I'd say he's worth £3 million min' don't sell him for any less. Smith lost it abit end of last season with money from Chioe sale can replace both of them get a younger forward in.
    gru I’ve already mentioned the Chessy centre forward and he’s only 24. Thing is it’s all ifs and butts until someone makes the first chess move on the board of football. I think things will move so quick on June 10th it will all be over within that week.

Yes!

Washington confirmed on the website now.

About time

Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast