+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 171 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Yes buddy travelling does get forgotten about where money is concerned, however, icky has been brilliant for us in his time here, and if he goes to Derby then good luck to the lad. UTM
    IMO Icky is a lg 1 defender not a championship defender, wont be as many high balls coming into our box next season so we will need players who can play out on the deck, Icky was good in the air (like Douglas Bader) not so good on the deck and always had a mistake in him, not pulling him down but we need to improve in that area if we want to succeed. good luck to him if he decides to move on. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    IMO Icky is a lg 1 defender not a championship defender, wont be as many high balls coming into our box next season so we will need players who can play out on the deck, Icky was good in the air (like Douglas Bader) not so good on the deck and always had a mistake in him, not pulling him down but we need to improve in that area if we want to succeed. good luck to him if he decides to move on. UTM
    Personally I think Icky is okay in the Championship and not a huge liability. Also, if he goes, we are going to end up having a completely brand new centre back line and I'm not sure that is ideal (assuming Woody doesn't play all the time). Some continuity would be helpful.

Archie fella, that's just how I see Icky. Good in the air but full stop. I agree, served us well and good luck to the lad if he moves on. We need a more solid defender like the number 5 from Accy.

I do think you make a valid point there Archie, I'm pretty sure icky was one of the highest in the league for yellow cards the last time we were in the championship 2 seasons ago but I also think he would still do a good job for us at championship level, and would have learned a lot from last time. UTM

Like someone on here ages ago said about him," always at the scene of the crime".............

Watching Solihull v Chesterfield Sollihull forward Dallas looks like a promising replacement nippy

Rotherham United are thought to be interested in Notts County forward Kyle Wooton. 21 goals last season 25 years old intrest has been shown

EFL Transfer Rumours
    @EnglishRumours_
    ·
    15m
    Rotherham United are to sign Tom Eaves; after leaving Hull

and a sign this guy is off

The Football League Hub
    @TheFLHub
    · 22 May
    Cardiff City have tabled a contract for Rotherham United striker Michael Smith who’s contract is coming to an end. Rotherham have offered also offered a fresh deal to the striker. #CCFC #BlueBirds #Cardiff

��
    ·
    23m
    Ipswich Town have made an offer to Rotherham United striker Michael Smith. Middlesbrough are also reportedly interested in the striker. #ITFC #Boro #UTB #RUFC
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-05-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    EFL Transfer Rumours
    @EnglishRumours_
    ·
    15m
    Rotherham United are to sign Tom Eaves; after leaving Hull
    Please no

He will be alreight...we only need a team of alreight championship players to keep us up.

Page 14 of 171 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast