+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bradford

Bradford

Disrespect cufc fans...what a shan
    Decent game but as I am almost sat on the pitch not a great perspective. Also blocked at times with 2 kids begging for Gibson shirt and also a rather attractive WPC 0976. Now bumble setting up. Pukka pies hot but crap. It was interesting to witness the ref going off by the place labelled Blinds.

According to the comms, the noise was from fans getting in just while the minute’s silence was going on and not understanding what was going on so starting chanting. Is that right? Need more turnstiles open if so.

I went to Bradford a long time ago, went on the coach with my boy who was about 9 or 10 at the time, think we were say 4-1 up close to the end and there fans started leaving in droves.. a bunch of cretin Dale supporters started chanting “is there a fire drill” FFS talk about no respect & there was nearly a f00k|ng riot 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    According to the comms, the noise was from fans getting in just while the minute’s silence was going on and not understanding what was going on so starting chanting. Is that right? Need more turnstiles open if so.
    It was one lone voice coming from the entrance to the 'Dallas' stand to our left, now I'm not sticking up for the guy but..........he was obviously just coming in to the ground, so maybe he didn't realise there was a minute silence going on. anyway he soon shut up after numerous United fans told him to 'shut up'.

I was just going to go into the ground when they closed the gates to respect the 1 minute silence at 3 pm. As I had "heard" the silence on my way round the ground I commented that I thought it had finished as there was a hell of a noise from inside... but the stewards said no and that our fans were a shower. Hence my misinterpretation

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)