Im sure everyone has noticed the progress of Luton, its almost yesterday when we were together in the conference, or whatever its called now.

And they have done it with support of nine thousand, but with a boardroom stuffed with money.

They even have a new ground coming up. The playing squad is fluid, strong mobile, the manager knows his onions, and has the money to do it. How he finds players of the right standard, and are mobile and quick god only knows.

Bonner knows his onions, but has nothing money wise, he cant even keep the players hes got. How soon will it be before he gets tired of that, and his motivation drops. It happened last season, did you notice.

IF YOU DONT PROGRESS YOU GO BACKWARDS.

Its a silent truth of life. Especially in football, There is no mid table for ever.

Which brings me to the Abbey, im sure that some cosmetic changes will be done, while the truth is, the club needs a new ground.

The Habbin and the Kop were there when i was lifted over the turnstiles at four or five, in the early 60S.

While an owner with "deep pockets" was turned away by Barry for his own selfish enjoyment, slating the others for just "wanting to develop players."

Every club does it. Or have i got that wrong?

United will not become the next Luton, because Barry says not, while chucking threepence at the club.

UNITED ARE CONDEMED TO PENURY, by the man who professes to love the club. His main contribution being that the club wont go bust.

United are a small city club, with small time thinking. The possibilities are a far bigger club with money and ambition. The only ambition is to stay in div 1, and that will go when Bonner leaves or implodes.

The city will grow exponentially, the club needs to keep pace. Cambridge will become a medium sized city, the council are planning for it now. The Habbin and the kop must go. Barry will not forward this club.

When development comes, Barry will cash in, having spent nowt, he has already said so, that if a buyer comes in with money, he will step aside, the bond thing is a joke. As for a new buyer having to meet certain criteria, i can only laugh at that. So he will not sell if the new owners arnt Bolshevik black lives matter advocates?

In the meantime, Liam Oneill is in midfield, and Dunk has signed a new contract. Cheap as chips, no better players coming in.

I know i keep repeating myself, but it needs to be done, its hard work with abilities around a hundred. Fans, youve lost again, like the culture at the club, lose lose lose.

Keef, of Black Horse Drove.