+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham v Stockport

Not that I think we’d beat either of them but o think we’d stand more chance against Wrexham. Challinor knows exactly how to play against us, even when he was Hartlepool boss. We’ve looked pretty competitive against Wrexham.

In honesty, I don’t even fancy us against Grimsby at home. I forgot their managers name but he too knows how to set up against us.

Sorry for the pessimism!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Stockport have 2 games after today Wrexham 1.

Wednesday 11 th May Stockport V Torquay
    Sunday 15th May Stockport V Halifax

Sunday 15th Wrexham V Dag & Red

Looks like it's Wrexham to take the title.
    No, if Wrexham beat Stockport they’ll only be level on points….it’s still in Stockport hands. A win and a draw will be enough for them to take the title. Not easy games to be fair though they should be fine being at home.

If Stockport don't go up auto they'll be mentally destroyed for the play offs. I'm' convinced our best chance of going up is Wrexham finishing 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If Stockport don't go up auto they'll be mentally destroyed for the play offs. I'm' convinced our best chance of going up is Wrexham finishing 1st.
    I agree, basically it will be torquay last season.

If we do have to play them again, beating Wrexham will be a tough ask, but for the first 30 minutes today, they looked nervous and disjointed. Taking chances (which Stockport didn’t) would be vittel.

But that’s probably looking too far into the future. One game at a time....

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    If we do have to play them again, beating Wrexham will be a tough ask, but for the first 30 minutes today, they looked nervous and disjointed. Taking chances (which Stockport didn’t) would be vittel.

But that’s probably looking too far into the future. One game at a time....
    Looks like Stockport are bottling it

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I agree, basically it will be torquay last season.
    Uh, I’d forgotten how easily we beat Torquay.

Did anyone else hear the commentators say that Wrexham paid 300,000 for Palmer.

That's ridiculous for a NL team.

Palmer and Mullen are better finishers than Madden and Quigley. That’s why Wrexham won.

If Wrexham don't get the auto spot, it'll be because they've just run out of games. Stockport got a massive new manager bounce, but it looks like Wrexham are better than them.

Odds are still against it, but it'd be in our interest to have Stockport in the play-offs, not Wrexham.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast