+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to defend Allan Saint-Maximin Part two

He was much better last night. Still i think any player deserves criticism when they're not performing for 2 or 3 months. Maxi or anyone else

I want him to get back to his best as he's been my favourite player over the last few seasons. I think we should wait until he's had a full pre-season with Eddie and move him on in Jan if he's not performing

To sum up, don't we expect too much from him every minute on the pitch and every game.

He is an exceptional player but only human and entitled to make the odd mistake, they can come about by trying too hard all of the time.

On balance, his performances and results we've had when he has been on the pitch carry many more pluses than the odd minus.

Let's not forget that he would have scored last night if Ramsdale, who was clearly rattled most of the night, didn't make a strong save.

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    it’s fickle as f**k to jump on his back now
    huh ? Need to read posts
    You literally started this thread jumping on his back.

Need to read your own posts.

I think he had a good game last night.

They all stepped up to the level we want to see week in week out.

Still think Longstaff falls short though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    You literally started this thread jumping on his back.

Need to read your own posts.
    Pretty much my thoughts.

The man who’s only held back because of the players he has to play with
    Have we forgotten that post

No surprise to me that ASM best game in a few months was the game Wilson is back.

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    The man who’s only held back because of the players he has to play with
    Have we forgotten that post
    Aye, one comment in a different language, and you want to lynch him for it? Fickle. As. F**k.

Maxi was amazing last night, second only to Bruno who was out of this world.

Easily our biggest threat on the pitch.

Was an amazing atmosphere in the ground, and if you haven’t seen it search for the Twitter post where you can hear the fans from way outside the stadium…

La La La La-La-La La-La-La GEORDIES.

❤️

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)