+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St Perth away on Gothenburg Day +39

Horrific.

Simply horrific.

That is all…

Cantwin must go, he was a ridiculous appointment. And Cormack can piss off too

Ach, end of season performance with a team where half the starters won't be here next season, four days from going on their Summer holidays, they were never going to give a f'uck about playing well tonight. Sunday will be much the same.

Roll on the transfer window opening

What a complete, unmitigated utter f’king shambles we have become - that was honestly the worst game of helory that I have seen in many a decade. WTF is Occasionalwin fannyeing around shaking hands at full time with a smile on his face?! He looks fitter than the entire team but is clearly f’ing clueless as a Manager. His days must surely be numbered. Embarrassing to watch that today, of all days, particularly after the 1983 footage. Seething and depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Ach, end of season performance with a team where half the starters won't be here next season, four days from going on their Summer holidays, they were never going to give a f'uck about playing well tonight. Sunday will be much the same.

Roll on the transfer window opening
    Season tickets must be selling like hot cakes if you are promised this much give a f uckness from the club as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    What a complete, unmitigated utter f’king shambles we have become - that was honestly the worst game of helory that I have seen in many a decade. WTF is Occasionalwin fannyeing around shaking hands at full time with a smile on his face?! He looks fitter than the entire team but is clearly f’ing clueless as a Manager. His days must surely be numbered. Embarrassing to watch that today, of all days, particularly after the 1983 footage. Seething and depressed.
    Totally agree

2 wins in 11 games

If Goodwin does not start next season with a complete overhaul in squad and results he will be gone before the Xmas decs go up in the shops in September.

Every game in the League Cup group must be won no excuses.

Sort this shambles out. Why is Ojo playing ???

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Totally agree

2 wins in 11 games

If Goodwin does not start next season with a complete overhaul in squad and results he will be gone before the Xmas decs go up in the shops in September.

Every game in the League Cup group must be won no excuses.

Sort this shambles out. Why is Ojo playing ???
    Ojo is playing because Goodwin has been told he is not allowed to pick Ramsey in case he gets crocked before we sell him and McCrorie is injured and even Ojo is better than McLennan or Kennedy at wing back

Ojo, McLennan, Kennedy. These names fill me with dread and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Ojo, McLennan, Kennedy. These names fill me with dread and fear.
    Just emphasises that our squad just needs to be completely gutted

I have read so many posts here about ‘this was the worst \Aberdeen performance I’ve ever seen’ and thought, ‘no, you don’t have a memory’ but, for me, this was the worst I’ve seen in 50 years. I don’t buy the argument of ‘we don’t care, we won’t be here next season’ as who would recruit any of our players based on recent performances. As for Goodwin, what does he do? Overhaul sounds great but he has two international centre halfs who cannot be cheap. There is presumably no way he can offload them in the summer as they have probably been the poorest central defensive pairing in the league, maybe not helped by zonal marking which seems to have been undone by the razor sharp forward play of the last four bottom six teams we have played.

I fear we go into the break with overpaid underachievers we will not be able to shift. How many million are we going to get for Ferguson based on recent performances? And with the dead wood clogging Pittodrie, how attractive is a move to the third worst team in the league for anyone we try to attract?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast