+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Premier

On balance, I would prefer Liverpool over Man City to win the Premiership, unlikely as it clearly is.
    However I am more interested in the relegation battle and hope Burnley manage to avoid the drop…again !
    Despite being born in Yorkshire, I would prefer Leeds to return to the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    On balance, I would prefer Liverpool over Man City to win the Premiership, unlikely as it clearly is.
    However I am more interested in the relegation battle and hope Burnley manage to avoid the drop…again !
    Despite being born in Yorkshire, I would prefer Leeds to return to the Championship.

My thoughts and wishes Prando - exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    The irony.

Livafool bought success for decades using the Moores pools millions.

Their fans are entitled p ricks who think they should win everything and their current manager is a complete a rse hole who got his players to join hands abs celebrate getting a draw against up and then criticised us for parking the bus, which is exactly what he meant when having a go at spurs on Saturday.

City were worse than us not long ago and only a injury time winner from dickov against a pulis managed Gillingham got them promotion in the thurd tier play off final. Their fans deserve this success for all they have suffered over the years.

I just wish we had rich, forward thinking owners like them, as they regenerating the local area as was as the team.

Personally, I've always had a soft spot for City maybe because they were our feeder club in the 70s or because they battered the vile 5 nil at their claret blue s hit hole with an excellent young side including David White and Co.

I prefer City to win the league out of all the top clubs, and didn't mind Arsenal, until they treated Wenger like he was akin to s ex offender.
    You echo many of my thoughts on Liverpool, another few things to remember about that Liverpool side from the 70/80s.

For all of their good football they also used to kick the sh it out of the opposition.

Not only that but they thought nothing of endlessly playing the ball back to the keeper's hands so he could pick it up and kill the game.

And then there were the supporters.......

I can’t understand the ”love” for Liverfool. All big clubs have bought success, albeit back in the days it was a lot cheaper. And today with Salah, Mané, Firmino, van Dijk, Thiago etc, etc…

On their day Man C play a more attractive football in my opinion, Liverfool hit too much on the counter to be a top club in a top league for me.

And Klopp, has there ever been a worse loser - Mourinho comes out as a nice chap in comparison…

And a hypocrite: he moaned about ”the physical approach and brutality of Burnley” earlier this season, and the next game vs a top club (think it was Chelski) Liverfool came out and kicked their opponents left, centre, right from the very start.

There are loads of Liverfool supporters over here, Y N W A, no they don’t…
    Last edited by SwedishBaggie; 10-05-2022 at 10:56 AM.

I prefer Klopp marginally due to the fact that he's introduced young players from within the club and bought UK players cheaply and vastly improved them. Robertson, TAA, Gomez, Williams, Jones. Even the likes of Henderson and Milner have been there for years. Guardiola has Foden and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionmad View Post
    I prefer Klopp marginally due to the fact that he's introduced young players from within the club and bought UK players cheaply and vastly improved them. Robertson, TAA, Gomez, Williams, Jones. Even the likes of Henderson and Milner have been there for years. Guardiola has Foden and that's about it.

Every time I think of Liverpool I think of Rickie Lambert and Sturridge - what a pair of useless c unts they were! Why do we always sign absolute s hite and these two weren't cheap - bit like Zohore? Does a deluded MORON do our recruitment?

Although I will never be comfortable seeing any club investing seemingly unlimited millions with the objective of achieving success I am really looking forward to seeing more of the wonderfully talented Haaland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)