Hows it going.? I have my hand over my mouth so you cant see me laughing, but my eyes are. Do you know what the future is?

Is there any thought about current events and its consequences? Your fault is that you are functioning in Barrys frame of reference, you need to think outside that, because you are a party to it.

Half, if not three quarters of the ground is retro or 1950s, some earlier. Do you see it?

The owner is keeping the club alive, and thats it. On the playing side its only a matter of time before they are bottom after 46 games with four wins. Oneill, Dunk??? Are you kidding?

Of course not, you are comfortable being taken seriously by the club, and playing shadow board. The United board are also laughing at you, with a hand over their mouths.

Im sure that when meetings with you lot occur, there is a revulsion, and an o god attitude, because its all time wasting pap.

Barry will cut and run, when who knows. When profit mounts, and costs dont spiral. He has already said that.

The city is about to boom, United are not, see the discrepancy.? Do you care or understand owt?

The seer of Gwydir street. Try it. Think about the future. Its your f job.