+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2022/23

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Should have increased capacity of ground by now to 16,000 on East & South stands to accommodate extra away fans in the championship.
    It’s amazing that Bournemouth is same size and they didn’t expand. We are surviving when others are struggling financially. Remember Darlington and what happened there when they over expanded?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    It’s amazing that Bournemouth is same size and they didn’t expand. We are surviving when others are struggling financially. Remember Darlington and what happened there when they over expanded?
    To be honest I don’t think we would get any more fans, we are what we are.

I havnt got a problem with increased prices, think mine works out on direct debit at £26.50 a month for 10 month, wouldnt have a problem with paying double if it meant we could bring better quality players in with better wages, its a fine line keeping everybody happy with rising prices elsewhere ie energy and food bills, we could do with another serious invester at the club, pity my euro millions numbers didnt come up trumps this week £184 million would have been very handy. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Agree.

Population growth is of people who support the big Premier League teams.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Agree.

Population growth is of people who support the big Premier League teams.

To get more away fans in, more in gate receipts.

That's x 23 games and would all games be full capacity? You'd like to think so being in the Championship. Do you think Tony has missed the boat on this one gru?

Surely once Tony sees how many season tickets have been sold, he will allow more away fans in if only to fill the ground. Shame we can't fill it ourselves. There is a very tough financial crisis out there now though and those that would like to attend, may simply not be able to because of restraints and financial commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    That's x 23 games and would all games be full capacity? You'd like to think so being in the Championship. Do you think Tony has missed the boat on this one gru?

Surely once Tony sees how many season tickets have been sold, he will allow more away fans in if only to fill the ground. Shame we can't fill it ourselves. There is a very tough financial crisis out there now though and those that would like to attend, may simply not be able to because of restraints and financial commitments.

I'm looking at it as a fan. Tony as a business. He's in charge.

And there lies the rub gru !

Or leave it as it is and charge away fans same as they charge us at their place.(or more).

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Thats exactly right. Any payback on investment is on the away end, and most of that potential depends on being in the championship

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast